Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (92 Viewers)

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
It's amazing to me that there are so many differing views as to Del Piero's exit. Isn't it clear that he still has the magic? He shows it whenever he plays. He's better and more consistent than any other forward we had this season. The fact thet he was still benched when he was in red hot form shows that this situation reeks of puppetry and bullshit. I mean even Quag & Borriello got starts ahead of him when he was clearly in better form than them. Many says he can't play 90 mins and I again I say bullshit. What changed in the few short months from last season to this season. Didn't he play 120 mins vs bologna. I remember after Quag scored one goal, Conte started him the next game because he was in "great form" but I guess Ale wasn't in great form after scoring vs Milan & Inter.

I have no doubt that if it were not for AA's egotistical bullshit, Ale would have had more starts & definitely more playing time this season. Whenever Ale plays he is an asset not a liability.

Take a step back and look at this situation and tell me it doesn't stink. This is the first time I can say I'm ashamed to be a juventino and I've supported Juve since 1994. The management of this club have showed they have no class and they have no respect for the greatest player in this club's history.

The day Del Piero leaves Juve would have always been a sad one but this way is much worse than sad.... it is disgusting, sickening & degrading.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's amazing to me that there are so many differing views as to Del Piero's exit. Isn't it clear that he still has the magic? He shows it whenever he plays. He's better and more consistent than any other forward we had this season. The fact thet he was still benched when he was in red hot form shows that this situation reeks of puppetry and bullshit. I mean even Quag & Borriello got starts ahead of him when he was clearly in better form than them. Many says he can't play 90 mins and I again I say bullshit. What changed in the few short months from last season to this season. Didn't he play 120 mins vs bologna. I remember after Quag scored one goal, Conte started him the next game because he was in "great form" but I guess Ale wasn't in great form after scoring vs Milan & Inter.

I have no doubt that if it were not for AA's egotistical bullshit, Ale would have had more starts & definitely more playing time this season. Whenever Ale plays he is an asset not a liability.

Take a step back and look at this situation and tell me it doesn't stink. This is the first time I can say I'm ashamed to be a juventino and I've supported Juve since 1994. The management of this club have showed they have no class and they have no respect for the greatest player in this club's history.

The day Del Piero leaves Juve would have always been a sad one but this way is much worse than sad.... it is disgusting, sickening & degrading.
Did you not think the same in the way we treated Nedved's exit? Trez'? Camo's even? i dread the day when it happens again when Buffon eventually quits Juve

Apr 15, 2006

It definitely is!

Fuck Agnelli!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Did you not think the same in the way we treated Nedved's exit? Trez'? Camo's even? i dread the day when it happens again when Buffon eventually quits Juve
camo and trez exit were also :inter: like . nedved said he quit himself.

I am hundred % sure buffon will probably get forced out too. And later even marchisio, chiellini will too probably.

But none of this players are as big of a legend as Del Piero he is juventus like I said to you this weekend. When I tell people I support Juventus they answer with one thing that is: Alessandro del Piero.

every football fan in the world matched Juventus with Alessandro del Piero.

So no you can't compare their exit with the Alé one cos Alé is a bigger legend then the other legend you named

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It's amazing to me that there are so many differing views as to Del Piero's exit. Isn't it clear that he still has the magic? He shows it whenever he plays. He's better and more consistent than any other forward we had this season. The fact thet he was still benched when he was in red hot form shows that this situation reeks of puppetry and bull$#@!. I mean even Quag & Borriello got starts ahead of him when he was clearly in better form than them. Many says he can't play 90 mins and I again I say bull$#@!. What changed in the few short months from last season to this season. Didn't he play 120 mins vs bologna. I remember after Quag scored one goal, Conte started him the next game because he was in "great form" but I guess Ale wasn't in great form after scoring vs Milan & Inter.

I have no doubt that if it were not for AA's egotistical bull$#@!, Ale would have had more starts & definitely more playing time this season. Whenever Ale plays he is an asset not a liability.

WEll said!! +rep

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
camo and trez exit were also :inter: like . nedved said he quit himself.

I am hundred % sure buffon will probably get forced out too. And later even marchisio, chiellini will too probably.

But none of this players are as big of a legend as Del Piero he is juventus like I said to you this weekend. When I tell people I support Juventus they answer with one thing that is: Alessandro del Piero.

every football fan in the world matched Juventus with Alessandro del Piero.

So no you can't compare their exit with the Alé one cos Alé is a bigger legend then the other legend you named
ultimately they are legends regardless of their records and achievements, i'd expect the same treatment towards Trezeguet as i would with Del Piero or Buffon or any loyal servant for that matter.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
ultimately they are legends regardless of their records and achievements, i'd expect the same treatment towards Trezeguet as i would with Del Piero or Buffon or any loyal servant for that matter.
I don't agree.

Del Piero is the biggest legend of juve with Boniperti. ofcourse everyone deserves a great exit and I said it is :inter: like how we threat our stars the last few years but I feel the most pain for Del Piero.

Apr 15, 2006
Another -rep for lacking it.
:lol: Yeah, go on and abuse your mod powers to shower me with -reps, but not give infractions to anyone who says "Fuck Giovinco". Not to mention all the Agnelli cursing you do on WhatsApp. You set a great example for a Juventuz mod. :tup:

I hope you get out of here one Ale's contract expires. You don't deserve to be a Juventuz mod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)