Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (391 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
At least I'm doing it in the right thread and for a good reason.
Good is quite a subjective term.

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 15:56 ----------

:lol: Yeah, go on and abuse your mod powers to shower me with -reps, but not give infractions to anyone who says "Fuck Giovinco". Not to mention all the Agnelli cursing you do on WhatsApp. You set a great example for a Juventuz mod. :tup:

I hope you get out of here one Ale's contract expires. You don't deserve to be a Juventuz mod.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
camo and trez exit were also :inter: like . nedved said he quit himself.

I am hundred % sure buffon will probably get forced out too. And later even marchisio, chiellini will too probably.

But none of this players are as big of a legend as Del Piero he is juventus like I said to you this weekend. When I tell people I support Juventus they answer with one thing that is: Alessandro del Piero.

every football fan in the world matched Juventus with Alessandro del Piero.

So no you can't compare their exit with the Alé one cos Alé is a bigger legend then the other legend you named
I fear you will be right, in that regard.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I fear you will be right, in that regard.
Of course they will if they won't be useful anymore, this is not a retirement home, this is a club who is aiming to win. When players get pass their usefulness they are not kept anymore, what's so hard to understand.

It's not like Juve stops them from playing football at all. They will go somewhere else and play there in lower levels.

I don't get this "ahhhh he's gone, my passion for football is gone now i'm so depressed, life's gonna not be the same anymore :weep:". No he isn't gone, he just left to other club and will play football there. First world problems at it's best.

Forza Del Piero, his future adventures, Forza Juve and Forza Agneli, all in their right places.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
How I love your well worked routine. Always first step is to make your opponent look like he's against Del Piero.
I didn't make up that quote. That was him laughing at Del Piero leaving Juventus.

And your obsession in this thread definitely makes me believe you're one.

I don't understand why you and Sheik, Nzoric and the likes insists on posting so much here when you can't stand the likes of me? This thread is for appreciation and obsession with the player, you don't like it there are hundreds of other threads. Unless you crave for attention like Sheik is doing today.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Because you and the likes of you are spewing hate around the forum with posts like - Fuck Agneli, which I am really against.

And I know you do believe like that, I honestly think you do. Don't care though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:sergio: You clearly don't understand the context of that post. Look back at what happened that day. I was laughing sarcastically at YOU, not Ale!
And you did well, obviously.

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 13:17 ----------

Because you and the likes of you are spewing hate around the forum with posts like - $#@! Agneli, which I am really against.

And I know you do believe like that, I honestly think you do.
I am not posting in the Agnelli thread. You can do the same and not post here.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Of course they will if they won't be useful anymore, this is not a retirement home, this is a club who is aiming to win. When players get pass their usefulness they are not kept anymore, what's so hard to understand.

It's not like Juve stops them from playing football at all. They will go somewhere else and play there in lower levels.

I don't get this "ahhhh he's gone, my passion for football is gone now i'm so depressed, life's gonna not be the same anymore :weep:". No he isn't gone, he just left to other club and will play football there. First world problems at it's best.

Forza Del Piero, his future adventures, Forza Juve and Forza Agneli, all in their right places.
I mean before the time is right, not once they're too old.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

I have the right to post here as much as in any other Juventus player thread. Even though he is my favorite player, I don't give him special treatment when it comes to Juve's future.

Apr 15, 2006

You don't need to post in the Agnelli thread to show your hate towards him. Which is what disgusts me about you. You show none of the qualities of your idol who apparently is influential to you. You only care about Ale and no one else, and aren't afraid to abuse the president of the club. Which is why you are a disgrace to this forum. It's sad to see it being done by a normal user. But worse when a mod does it.

And it's not just you, anyone who let the abuses to Agnelli, Giovinco or any other player go by is a useless mod who don't even have the honour to enforce the rules they're supposed to. To do the job they've been assigned.

And lastly, your love for Ale has truly turned you into a hate-filled person. You and your entourage of Agnelli-haters!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I mean before the time is right, not once they're too old.
Del Piero is not too old? If it's not this season then next all the hardcore fans would be the same oppinion that Del Piero is not too old, the arguments would be he knows himself best and he can quite when he wants to.

That is true, to an extent that he can quit football when he wants to, but as for when he should quit this team or be sold, or whatever is up to the coach and the management not him. And when the coach and management brings you scudetto and does it all in a season like this, to me it's better to trust them, specially when the issue is 38 old player.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Actually, you all are posting in the wrong thread, since this is not about Del Piero or Agnelli anymore, but about your hatred towards each other.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You don't need to post in the Agnelli thread to show your hate towards him. Which is what disgusts me about you. You show none of the qualities of your idol who apparently is influential to you. You only care about Ale and no one else, and aren't afraid to abuse the president of the club. Which is why you are a disgrace to this forum. It's sad to see it being done by a normal user. But worse when a mod does it.

And it's not just you, anyone who let the abuses to Agnelli, Giovinco or any other player go by is a useless mod who don't even have the honour to enforce the rules they're supposed to. To do the job they've been assigned.

And lastly, your love for Ale has truly turned you into a hate-filled person. You and your entourage of Agnelli-haters!
Top post.

The bolded part is the most disgusting. And it is even more disgusting that he's proud of it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

:tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I wish Agnelli the worst. I wish him too many things but you don't see me hiding my hatred towards him like the way some of you do in this thread.

I didn't know Giovinco insults offends you (not that I've ever insulted Giovinco), but now that I know, I might open Giovinco thread and invite the haters there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 385)