Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (122 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We know what curva means literally. In this case the literal translation and the story behind those stands being called curva wasn't gonna mean anything to her, professor.
I understand it completly alen i am not dumb.

And I don't make badass look like a lair for me they weren't ultras but badass thought they were. Just read rab's post and you see people see it differently bit he maybe I am wrong or he but we will never know since nor me or badass asked and maybe we having different people in mind.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Crying for 30 minutes now

I still can't believe ale will play his last game on sunday for juve
GRAZIE Alessandro del Piero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to think about a Juve without you cos Juventus will never been the same

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

GRAZIE Alessandro del Piero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to think about a Juve without you cos Juventus will never been the same
It will, it will stay exactly the same as the day before.

Apr 15, 2006

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:rab:

Fuck Agnelli for his treachery towards Del Piero and his fans!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 110)