Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (41 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
oh yeah cause i heard fans shouting things like andrea pezzo di merda didn't i? nobody and i say nobody from what i heard even mentioned Andrea's name the entire time i was there, infact i heard more chants supporting Luciano Moggi than i heard anything about AA, what you make of that i don't know you can assume that there are those who are still sat on the fence about AA myself included
You have to remember that it was a day of festivities. We had won the scudetto and Alessandro Del Piero was being celebrated. There are other times for protest. And the fans have done just that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have a feeling we're gonna see A LOT of protests and anger towards AA over the summer and during the season...this is just the calm before the storm. AA deserves every bit of abuse about this matter.

Only wish the fans made their voices heard earlier. Still think the great man had another season left in him. He deserved to lead this team out in the CL just one more time.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You have to remember that it was a day of festivities. We had won the scudetto and Alessandro Del Piero was being celebrated. There are other times for protest. And the fans have done just that.
you have to start putting a sock in it. badass was therr abd you were.not - he's not really biased in this discussion either. as youre overlooking and instead focusing on his lack italian language knowledge! source methodology says that a first persob witness with no particular bias exceeds an emotionally biased secondary (if youve even heard it from someone and not maee it up) source. boom

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
you have to start putting a sock in it. badass was therr abd you were.not - he's not really biased in this discussion either. as youre overlooking and instead focusing on his lack italian language knowledge! source methodology says that a first persob witness with no particular bias exceeds an emotionally biased secondary (if youve even heard it from someone and not maee it up) source. boom
It really doesn't matter whether he was there or not. The moment in itself is irrelevant. Read Italian forums, read Italian newspapers. The reality is vastly different from what Ass Devil is saying. But you go ahead. Believe him, don't know shit about the team you're supporting. I pity you.

Also: read Luca's posts. A man who was there and was INSIDE THE STADIUM.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lol.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Curva is the stand that is usually bend shape in the stadium. [Depends where seated/located]

Ultras is what Badass wants to become. The vocal and fanatic supporter of the club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
THANK YOU! finally someone who can comprehend the English language

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
curva means "curve", you dilettantes. That's why in a stadium it's the area behind the goals, based on stadiums that are oval shaped.
We know what curva means literally. In this case the literal translation and the story behind those stands being called curva wasn't gonna mean anything to her, professor.

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 11:43 ----------

Ok thanks but still you know what I mean now let Badass go.
I'm not attacking him. I'm sure that he's not lying and he watched the match with hardcore ultras. I think you are wrong when you say they weren't ultras and you should be the criticized one here for making Badass look like a liar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)