Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (93 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventus fans are upset and sent an open letter to Agnelli regarding his 'treatment' of the D.P situation. There will be various boycotts and protests if he is not renewed. It's pretty obvious where they stand capitano>agnelli. It is becoming ugly IMO and was already starting to on sunday...
Trust me, what BD said was not true I was stood in the curva sud and whilst Agnelli was making his speach and we chanted del piero's song so much that he was forced to stop for a few seconds.
Thanks Luca.

As for Badass, I think it's pretty clear that the restaurant he was in was Chinese.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Not sure if this came from one of the Ultras or not, but in a nutshell, they plan protests, petitions, and sit-ins in regards to Agnelli's treatment of Alex.
That's what I was struggling to grasp, in any case even if it is the ultra's it will on this rare occasion speak for everyone.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not sure if this came from one of the Ultras or not, but in a nutshell, they plan protests, petitions, and sit-ins in regards to Agnelli's treatment of Alex.
Sport libero is reliable source usually. That said, I can't blame them Ultras for not moving earlier because the team needed calm and quiet environment around them to clinch the Scudetto.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventus fans are upset and sent an open letter to Agnelli regarding his 'treatment' of the D.P situation. There will be various boycotts and protests if he is not renewed. It's pretty obvious where they stand capitano>agnelli. It is becoming ugly IMO and was already starting to on sunday...
Trust me, what BD said was not true I was stood in the curva sud and whilst Agnelli was making his speach and we chanted del piero's song so much that he was forced to stop for a few seconds.
Of course it wasn't true. But not because the Ass Devil is lying: he just doesn't have a clue. He really believes he's telling the truth. In reality though, he didn't understand what the people around him were saying.

You know.. I love the way they say "X illude la Juve" in Italian when someone scores, yet in the end the goal didn't matter, because the other team scored more. I am very much aware that this situation is similar, yet there are so many people who are saying he deserves another year right now.. If they'd give it to him, the club would reach new moral heights. It would really be quite something and I think, with just the right amount of push, it could happen. Never say never.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Whilst I agree with what you say, I do believe that there is a fundamental difference here.

Let's take a look at where you were. Torino.

You are talking about a group of people who have grown up supporting Juventus. Even those who are too young to remember anything but the Del Piero era, are still extensions of generations of Juve supporters within their own family. The majority of people in Torino have seen the Baggio, Platini, et al, and know the routine of how things are.

It's very different here on this forum and in places outside of Italy for a lot of people. A lot of them (not all, probably not even a majority), became fans of juventus because of Del Piero. It is only natural for them to feel that their one true connection to Juve was hard done by.
Trezeguet was the reason why i fell in love with Juve so much if you really wanna do hair-splitting now.... But you didnt see me going all ape-shit when they sold him to fucking Hercules or Icarus or whatever that shitty team was named whilst keeping garbage (compared to Trezeguet) like IQ, Amauri, Toni etc..... I was hurt, i was really, really hurt, butt-hurt, such butt-hurt that you have after the soup have slipped from your fingers in the showers in a maximum security prison or in Sheik's shower for that matter.... and even today, i get this weird pain when i think of Trezeguet and how he was treated, i get anal cramps and i assure you it is NOT because of the constant ramming SHeik has been doing to me, but it is a feeling that you get after you have lost someone that you have loved, someone that has brought you so much joy following your favourite team....but you dont see me spitting and shitting on everything that is Juventus and the people managing it.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Thanks Luca.

As for Badass, I think it's pretty clear that the restaurant he was in was Chinese.
no it was italian, only there were no real curvas :p (or atleast I thought it were no real curvas) and yes they did wistle first (or was that the stadium) after that the 'curvas' wanted to leave but they stayed to watch the scudetto handover and everyone listed to agnelli.

Ok i was wrong that the people do hate agnelli. So my first expection was right and i misunderstood

still the love the alex was immense and also to all the other players

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think that would be quite accurate, did you and badass not try to get in on the day of the game?
no we speak no italian and I asked a girl at the stadium at saturday if we had any changes of getting tickets she said no changes a shame. I didn't want to be at the stadium in case we had no tickets so no we decided to go to piazza castello and right before the game we followed some juventino's to a bar/restaurant and went for a food there and their were big screens down their with the game.

*is thinking about to actually doing some italian course after the summer* I need to learn italian to be honest.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I will have to get round to uploading some of my D.P pics from the stadium next week. In the meantime here is the favourite one I took on my phone, a simple but resounding statement that was in la porta nouva, encapsulating this city's marriage to one man.
i saw that too so dope :) it was actually the first thing i saw when i got out of the bus

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 23:39 ----------

Trezeguet was the reason why i fell in love with Juve so much if you really wanna do hair-splitting now.... But you didnt see me going all ape-shit when they sold him to fucking Hercules or Icarus or whatever that shitty team was named whilst keeping garbage (compared to Trezeguet) like IQ, Amauri, Toni etc..... I was hurt, i was really, really hurt, butt-hurt, such butt-hurt that you have after the soup have slipped from your fingers in the showers in a maximum security prison or in Sheik's shower for that matter.... and even today, i get this weird pain when i think of Trezeguet and how he was treated, i get anal cramps and i assure you it is NOT because of the constant ramming SHeik has been doing to me, but it is a feeling that you get after you have lost someone that you have loved, someone that has brought you so much joy following your favourite team....but you dont see me spitting and shitting on everything that is Juventus and the people managing it.
same here trez sending out was as disrespectful as what now happening to del piero

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I will have to get round to uploading some of my D.P pics from the stadium next week. In the meantime here is the favourite one I took on my phone, a simple but resounding statement that was in la porta nouva, encapsulating this city's marriage to one man.
lol you missed the rest of that graffiti! something about toro if im not mistaken

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 22:45 ----------

for the last fucking time, im only telling you what i saw and heard from where i watched the game, that is not meant to say that that was the general consensus of Juve fans in general

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 22:47 ----------

He will not come back. Maximum thing he'll do is attend Juve games. But as long as this management is at the helm you will not see Del Piero back with Juventus and part of their mang.

Oh yeah, the room.

Look, I have no problem with you or Janna loving Agnelli, we see things differently and it's fine with me. But I have a problem when Agnelli is blamed for Del Piero's exist then the likes of you jump to defend. This bothers me.
who says im defending AA? im just giving you an account of what happened is that so hard to understand? if you bothered to continue reading what i said

"it may be possible that it is Conte who wanted him out, and not AA, others say that there is a power struggle between AA and DP, who knows? nobody but the people involved know, and on that note i can't really hate or blame anyone as nothing has been proven to be a fact, and for a long while yet nobody will know the truth to why DP isnt here next season and beyond"

where do i mention anything about defending AA? just because im not attacking him doesn't mean im defending him im giving a wider picture of possible reasons which ive heard from others

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass doesn't know shit, that's true.

AA is an ass but I do believe Ale will come back one day, he loves the club too much and I don't think he'll let AA put him down or keep him away from the club.

Ale will be the second coming of Boniperti as president :touched:
doesnt know shit? where the fuck were you on sunday? in your bolivian shack watching the game with llamas? again what part of me giving an account of what i heard and saw don't you understand?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 82)