Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (94 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

This is awesome. Also, Calciopoli was ridiculous. This video.. Only in Italy.

They ask him stuff like: "Do you remember Pessotto being given a yellow card in Lecce-Juventus in 2004?" or "Have you ever given your shirt to a referee after the game?" (Del Piero's answer: I have given my short to just about anyone, everyone wants to have it), best of them all though "Can you say how many trophies you have won?" ...

Jesus Christ, what a joke.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ok I am fine with that but I still don't believe it 100% and will you now please not calling me a agnelli lover. COs honestly I agree that gianni had 100% more class then AA. and I was absolute disgust with that drunk picture and earlier how he handled the del piero ends career at juve. But I still don't think it was his own personal decision I think sometimes he is just a talkingdoll of marotta or conte.
I didn't call you Agnelli lover, I said I have no problem if any of you wants to love him. People loving him doesn't bother me, but people defending him in an in-direct way bothers me. No hard feelings either-way.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I didn't call you Agnelli lover, I said I have no problem if any of you wants to love him. People loving him doesn't bother me, but people defending him in an in-direct way bothers me. No hard feelings either-way.
sorry Rab but sometimes I doubt if I understand you all well because of my low english skills :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Azzurri7 again.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It's pretty clear the Andrea wanted him out since he said those words mid season. I didn't understand at first but now it's obvious to me... So I understand why Rab feels this way, I feel it, too.

Thank you for helping in getting the scudetto AA but I'll never feel comfortable with you and I'll never like you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

This is awesome. Also, Calciopoli was ridiculous. This video.. Only in Italy.

They ask him stuff like: "Do you remember Pessotto being given a yellow card in Lecce-Juventus in 2004?" or "Have you ever given your shirt to a referee after the game?" (Del Piero's answer: I have given my short to just about anyone, everyone wants to have it), best of them all though "Can you say how many trophies you have won?" ...

Jesus Christ, what a joke.
Can you translate some other parts of it?

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 19:14 ----------

sorry Rab but sometimes I doubt if I understand you all well because of my low english skills :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Azzurri7 again.
We both understand each-others perfectly Janna :smile:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can you translate some other parts of it?
Most of it isn't relevant. It is the attorney of the defense of referee De Santis asking the questions. I just posted it to show how ridiculous the entire thing was.

I will translate this however, as it is a comment I found on YouTube and which really struck me:

"Ho avuto la fortuna di incontrarlo in Stazione Centrale a Milano. L'ho visto scendere dal treno e non ci credevo, il mio idolo di tutta una vita di fronte a me, a pochi passi. Gli ho chiesto una foto e sia lui che la moglie, con molta cortesia peraltro, mi hanno risposto che erano di fretta, scusandosi. Sono rimasto lì abbattuto per circa 30 secondi finchè non lo vedo tornare indietro dicendomi "Vieni che la foto la facciamo lo stesso". Questo è Alessandro Del Piero....un signore"

"I was lucky enough to meet him in the Central Station of Milan. I saw him come off the train and I didn't believe it, my lifetime hero in front of me, only a few footsteps away. I asked him for a picture, but both him and his wife, although polite, told me they were in a hurry and excused themselves. I was there for 30 seconds with my head down. I didn't see him come back saying "come here, we're going to take that picture anyway". That's Alessandro Del Piero... a gentleman."

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
"Ho avuto la fortuna di incontrarlo in Stazione Centrale a Milano. L'ho visto scendere dal treno e non ci credevo, il mio idolo di tutta una vita di fronte a me, a pochi passi. Gli ho chiesto una foto e sia lui che la moglie, con molta cortesia peraltro, mi hanno risposto che erano di fretta, scusandosi. Sono rimasto lì abbattuto per circa 30 secondi finchè non lo vedo tornare indietro dicendomi "Vieni che la foto la facciamo lo stesso". Questo è Alessandro Del Piero....un signore"

"I was lucky enough to meet him in the Central Station of Milan. I saw him come off the train and I didn't believe it, my lifetime hero in front of me, only a few footsteps away. I asked him for a picture, but both him and his wife, although polite, told me they were in a hurry and excused themselves. I was there for 30 seconds with my head down. I didn't see him come back saying "come here, we're going to take that picture anyway". That's Alessandro Del Piero... a gentleman."
:sheik: I love this man :sheik:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Most of it isn't relevant. It is the attorney of the defense of referee De Santis asking the questions. I just posted it to show how ridiculous the entire thing was.

I will translate this however, as it is a comment I found on YouTube and which really struck me:

:touched: Del Piero

Aug 17, 2007

:touched:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I will have to get round to uploading some of my D.P pics from the stadium next week. In the meantime here is the favourite one I took on my phone, a simple but resounding statement that was in la porta nouva, encapsulating this city's marriage to one man.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Juventus fans are upset and sent an open letter to Agnelli regarding his 'treatment' of the D.P situation. There will be various boycotts and protests if he is not renewed. It's pretty obvious where they stand capitano>agnelli. It is becoming ugly IMO and was already starting to on sunday...
Trust me, what BD said was not true I was stood in the curva sud and whilst Agnelli was making his speach and we chanted del piero's song so much that he was forced to stop for a few seconds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 84)