Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (224 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I wish Agnelli the worst. I wish him too many things but you don't see me hiding my hatred towards him like the way some of you do in this thread.

I didn't know Giovinco insults offends you (not that I've ever insulted Giovinco), but now that I know, I send my regards to Klin and Jack.
:lol: again the step to show others as DP haters.

They only don't like you here and the way you conduct things, not the DP. It's just that you always when going to argument align yourself to DP so it seems that people are posting against DP. Really shame, because you show none of the qualities of your idol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

They only don't like you here and the way you conduct things, not the DP. It's just that you always when going to argument align yourself to DP so it seems that people are posting against DP. Really shame, because you show none of the qualities of your idol.
Then don't come and argue with me in this thread. If you don't like the way I see things around Del Piero then you can PM me. But since you, Sheik and Nzoric etc are only coming here to argue with Del Piero fans then the problem is with you and not me.

Me and my idol can't have the same characteristics, it would be boring and when there's Alessandro Del Piero then you need fans like myself to make the right balance.

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 13:43 ----------

Thanks for proving my point.
"you show none of the qualities of your idol."

so true
Coupel of members are missing and this list would be awesome. Badass, Sheik and Raz in one quote :touched:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

:agree:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Del Piero is not too old? If it's not this season then next all the hardcore fans would be the same oppinion that Del Piero is not too old, the arguments would be he knows himself best and he can quite when he wants to.

That is true, to an extent that he can quit football when he wants to, but as for when he should quit this team or be sold, or whatever is up to the coach and the management not him. And when the coach and management brings you scudetto and does it all in a season like this, to me it's better to trust them, specially when the issue is 38 old player.
Would your opinion of Alex change if we'd finished 7th again? Would you have then considered giving him his 20th season? The fact that Agnelli did this at the start of the season, is very commendable because he took a huge risk not knowing how this season would end. Fortunately for him, this season ended as best it could, but once all the euphoria dies down there will be very relevant questions about Alex's departure. The management taking a decision is one thing. The way they convey that decision is another. Especially when you're talking about somebody who is a significant part of the club and it's fans.

Now that it's happened, I think it was a great send off for the captain. Like a fairytale almost, but I am also of the opinion that him staying another season could've only helped the team not hurt it. A million a season for 19 years of experience, with the kind of quality he offers, even at his age would count for a lot more than every Bprriello one can buy. If you are old enough to have followed the great man's career, you'll also know that he would happily sit on the bench in the interest of the team and he wouldn't complain like the divas of today do. Unfortunately though, like some fans side for Agnelli and the scudetto they believe he has delivered, likewise others have every right to defend what they feel was the right thing to do in the circumstances. You or me do not have the right to question their beliefs.

Apr 15, 2006
Then don't come and argue with me in this thread. If you don't like the way I see things around Del Piero then you can PM me. But since you, Sheik and Nzoric etc are only coming here to argue with Del Piero fans then the problem is with you and not me.

Me and my idol can't have the same characteristics, it would be boring and when there's Alessandro Del Piero then you need fans like myself to make the right balance.
You are the one who started the argument by responding my posts in the form of -reps and eventually with a post here.

Make a right balance? :lol: That's just non-sense. Stop making stupid excuses to justify your behaviour.

You're really failing as a mod. You are clearly incapable of doing your duties here anymore. For the sake of the forum, just drop your mod privileges. You won't be needing them anyway on the way out in a few weeks!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You are the one who started the argument by responding my posts in the form of -reps and eventually with a post here.

Make a right balance? :lol: That's just non-sense. Stop making stupid excuses to justify your behaviour.

You're really failing as a mod. You are clearly incapable of doing your duties here anymore. For the sake of the forum, just drop your mod privileges. You won't be needing them anyway on the way out in a few weeks!
Sheikh my man, take it easy on Rab. I've known him a long time, and I know he's as big a Del Piero fan as they come. There is nothing wrong if he's taking a stand on an issue, which is very sensitive to begin with, we shouldn't be questioning that. And that holds true for all our fans here. Being an Alex fan is by default going to mean being a Juventus fan, and whther people ended up supporting a Club through a player or the other way around is irrelevant.

Rab has been around long enough and I can guarantee you that he will continue to be a Juventus fan, and it's wrong on our part to stop people from questioning this issue. It wouldn't have been so big in the first place, if Agnelli handled it better.

There will always be a divide among opinions and that's why we have a forum to express that lets all just take it easy on this issue. Because whther we like it or not, it is contentious.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Then what are you waiting for? Let go of your mod duties and embrace what you truly are: a DP fanatic.
Unless Marty pulls an Agnelli on me, I'm staying with this team. I love our Mod's team and I think we are doing a great job this season.

Enough talking about me. Back to Del Piero, if you have anything go to Mod's thread, there you can take a legal action.

Apr 15, 2006
Sheikh my man, take it easy on Rab. I've known him a long time, and I know he's as big a Del Piero fan as they come. There is nothing wrong if he's taking a stand on an issue, which is very sensitive to begin with, we shouldn't be questioning that. And that holds true for all our fans here. Being an Alex fan is by default going to mean being a Juventus fan, and whther people ended up supporting a Club through a player or the other way around is irrelevant.

Rab has been around long enough and I can guarantee you that he will continue to be a Juventus fan, and it's wrong on our part to stop people from questioning this issue. It wouldn't have been so big in the first place, if Agnelli handled it better.

There will always be a divide among opinions and that's why we have a forum to express that lets all just take it easy on this issue. Because whther we like it or not, it is contentious.
I've known him for quite some time too. I admired his love for DP. But for the past year, I'm truly disgusted by what it has turned some of his fans into. They are abusing and cursing Agnelli because he didn't grant them their selfish wish of letting Ale stay in Juventus. These people are not Juventus fans. If they were, they wouldn't be abusing the president. Someone who's decisions basically got us financial stability, a new stadium, and one of the best seasons in our history. I'm not saying that Agnelli is exempted from criticism. But what these people are doing is just spewing hate. He's become an outlet of their rage and negative emotions. It can't be considered criticism at all. It's fuckin' ridiculous!

Oh, and some of them even said they doubt they were ever Juventus fans or not. That says enough.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I've known him for quite some time too. I admired his love for DP. But for the past year, I'm truly disgusted by what it has turned some of his fans into. They are abusing and cursing Agnelli because he didn't grant them their selfish wish of letting Ale stay in Juventus. These people are not Juventus fans. If they were, they wouldn't be abusing the president. Someone who's decisions basically got us financial stability, a new stadium, and one of the best seasons in our history. I'm not saying that Agnelli is exempted from criticism. But what these people are doing is just spewing hate. He's become an outlet of their rage and negative emotions. It can't be considered criticism at all. It's fuckin' ridiculous!

Oh, and some of them even said they doubt they were ever Juventus fans or not. That says enough.
Both not true.

Juventuz is not a place for Juventus fans only. We have had and we continue to have people who watch Juve for a specific player. It doesn't matter if they aren't Juventus fans or they are fans of only a player. That criteria doesn't define who can voice their opinions here. That said, cut out on the personal battles. One can always make an argument in a civilized way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 216)