Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (153 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
the only club i can probably say that appreciates their legends is man utd, the way they gave scholes, giggs (extending his contract), neville etc... a good send off, obv in scholes' case he returned again but still.
fergie was an ass too in the past
forcing beckham, stam, van nistelrooy and many more out and throwing shoes at them. Since then I truly hate SAF with his fucking chewinggum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
again you miss the point, regardless of the club, maldini was a legend in his own right, thats a fact!

the way the fans treated him in his final game is far worse than the way the club actually treated him. it showed lack of appreciation and frankly i'd say it showed a lack of class on a far bigger scale it showed that there are fans who didn't appreciate him whatsoever.

and then to top it off the milan directors now refuse to offer him a position in the club how about that for respect?
How Maldini was treated by the fans, whatever you think of Milan, was truly disgusting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
im not sonia. dp is humble, classy and elegant. some of his fans in here are like a elephant on crack in a china store, thats how classy and elegant they are portraying them selves.

but i dont expect you to understand the meta stuff, back to the pixie books with you!
:agree: that is what I mean earlier yesterday. Del piero is full of class and so far I haven't seen anyone of the forum being such a class guy.
All though I understand it is just the internet and you only get to know people when you actually know them in real life.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
fergie was an ass too in the past
forcing beckham, stam, van nistelrooy and many more out and throwing shoes at them. Since then I truly hate SAF with his fucking chewinggum.
stam and van nist are nothing compared to say ryan giggs or scholes though, whilst beckham well i guess you can't keep everyone happy but in general they treat their legends well, i forgot to mention the sending off man utd gave to van der sar last season too.

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 16:13 ----------

How Maldini was treated by the fans, whatever you think of Milan, was truly disgusting.
thats what i said :shifty: and to top it off the milan board betrayed maldini into thinking he was going to be offered a role within the club

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
stam and van nist are nothing compared to say ryan giggs or scholes though, whilst beckham well i guess you can't keep everyone happy but in general they treat their legends well, i forgot to mention the sending off man utd gave to van der sar last season too.
they were legends and important parts of the team. So yes was a pathetic making me puke action of the class guy SAF :inter:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
when was the last time Juve actually gave a good send off to anyone?
Nedved? I don't remember but this was about Man united and being a fake class club. Sorry andy but I really don't like manchester united cos they act like they are full of class but guess what they aren't :inter:

Since we are back in CL I can puke again on Manchester United :inter:

Apr 15, 2006

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nedved? I don't remember but this was about Man united and being a fake class club. Sorry andy but I really don't like manchester united cos they act like they are full of class but guess what they aren't :inter:

Since we are back in CL I can puke again on Manchester United :inter:
meh honestly i dont hate man utd as most here, when players like giggs who says things such as "we aspired to become like Juventus" and how Del Piero is the greatest Italian player in his opinion, as well as SAF's friendly relationship with Lippi, the fact we were invited to part take in gary neville's testamonial as a sign of both friendship and friendly rivalry from our epic european battles and to top it off with their fans giving DP a standing ovasion, how exactly you can hate man utd i don't really know, this is not to say i support them but they are not as unbareable as some make them out to be

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
meh honestly i dont hate man utd as most here, when players like giggs who says things such as "we aspired to become like Juventus" and how Del Piero is the greatest Italian player in his opinion, as well as SAF's friendly relationship with Lippi, the fact we were invited to part take in gary neville's testamonial as a sign of both friendship and friendly rivalry from our epic european battles and to top it off with their fans giving DP a standing ovasion, how exactly you can hate man utd i don't really know, this is not to say i support them but they are not as unbareable as some make them out to be
yes and your best friend is a man utd fan ;). I do hate them. What about Real Madrid?

they have respect juve and alé too.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yes and your best friend is a man utd fan ;). I do hate them. What about Real Madrid?

they have respect juve and alé too.
not just him but every man utd fan i know, quite a few at work and also within my social circle all have respect for Juve.

meh i have no problems with RM neither, what they did throughout their galactico's era had no concern of ours, its not like madrid ever said anything bad about us, not like bayern munich to say the least. what a club does which doesn't concern Juve doesn't bother me one bit, it is only what they say and do to us is another matter.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
When the Real Madrid fans cheered Alex when we last beat them in the CL... that was truly classy.
exactly :touched:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 18:04 ----------

not just him but every man utd fan i know, quite a few at work and also within my social circle all have respect for Juve.

meh i have no problems with RM neither, what they did throughout their galactico's era had no concern of ours, its not like madrid ever said anything bad about us, not like bayern munich to say the least. what a club does which doesn't concern Juve doesn't bother me one bit, it is only what they say and do to us is another matter.
ok ok I still hate manchester united. he ajax fans respect juve too but I still don't like the club It is just natural to respect other clubs and definitely if you aren't supporting any club from that league like your friends.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
exactly :touched:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 18:04 ----------

ok ok I still hate manchester united. he ajax fans respect juve too but I still don't like the club It is just natural to respect other clubs and definitely if you aren't supporting any club from that league like your friends.
so you're ok with RM fans applauding DP but when man utd fans do it you dislike them anyways?

i thought you said Ajax fans hated Juve, hence why you told me it wasn't a good idea to wear my Juve shirt in amsterdam

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
so you're ok with RM fans applauding DP but when man utd fans do it you dislike them anyways?

i thought you said Ajax fans hated Juve, hence why you told me it wasn't a good idea to wear my Juve shirt in amsterdam
andy: i say the hard part (ultras) of ajax fans hates juve, but the ajax fans around me respect juve.
I didn't tell you u can't wear your ajax shirt in Amsterdam if you go to ajax - juve and wearing your juve shirt isn't a good idea :agree:
I just dislike man united and specially that fake chewing gum coach of them :inter: I don't dislike their fans.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Did you really guys expect Del Piero to make a fool of himself and start talking his mind and talk shiite about how Agnelli treated him? How Juve are ungrateful?

He is class and he won't do that. But fans will show class too by protesting and showing to Agnelli that what he did was a stupidest thing he did and could ever do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 140)