Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (94 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It just had to be special, it just had to be beautiful. All those misses were a part of one big cosmic plan - first Del Piero goal at JS had to be a goal a la Del Piero, it's a perfect blessing for the new home. We will win tons in that arena...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It just had to be special, it just had to be beautiful. All those misses were a part of one big cosmic plan - first Del Piero goal at JS had to be a goal a la Del Piero, it's a perfect blessing for the new home. We will win tons in that arena...
He can't leave next year...he cant

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventus Channel interview last night with Alex

There was this desire and will in the goal that you have scored ala Del Piero style, and this is the 4th Juve stadium you play and leave your Del Piero mark on it??
I'm happy for my goal but happier for the great performance we put on because it was a difficult game but we were fully ready for it even though there were many players that didn't get much of playing time like me this season but we put on a great work and victory.

The goal you have scored against Steaua Bucharest is similar to this goal except that against Steaua the ball went slower and this one against Roma had more power in it, but similar style and angle.
That's because we need development and modernization [laughs].

Everyone tonight was waiting for your goal considering it was also Gianni's memorial and you dedicated the goal for him.
No doubt and it wasn't a coincidence. It makes me happy to have scored in such an important day for all Juventini. I'm glad everything went as I was hoping for [smiles] specially for those who believed in me and were always close to me.

How far can this group go?
We will take everything one step at a time like we did tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)