Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (78 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Wow, that's one the nicest posts ever. I guess you don't wanna do me, so I must say you're a good person. Good, kind and human. Thinking about my happiness...man :touched:

I love you back. Super +rep for you bro
Hey, it's tough when you put all your eggs in one basket. Most people take pleasure from other things too, like Juve winning, but you live and die by what happens to DP and that's not an easy life. :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
From goal.com:

MOM

"What he lacks in pace, he makes up for in class. The Juventus talisman illuminated a stagnating match on the half-hour mark, rolling back the years with a strike to the top corner of the highest quality for his 24th goal in the Coppa Italia. His first touch was as knee-weakening as ever, and his link up play from the pockets of space between the midfield and defence was at times a joy to behold. Bravo."

Bold part is specially true.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Did anyone see Ferdinand's tweet about Del Piero?

"Oh my days,Del Piero has just smashed 1 in the top corner for Juventus vs Roma..what a player he is + what a great career he has had #Legend"

+rep to Ferdy

May 22, 2007
I'm sure Alex can still offer to this team, not as a starter because our starting eleven is a winning eleven, but I can't understand why Conte has totally written Alex off in Serie A games, even for a few minutes against small teams, even when the team is winning. Juve need to learn how to move on without Del Piero, I can understand this but playing Ale more often especially in a team where none of the attackers is having an extraordinary season is not harmful. Conte doesn't want Del Piero in the team next season and I'm sure what Agnelli announced back then had a lot to do with Conte's wish.
I expected Del Piero against teams like Roma, but can see why it would be annoying.

About Conte and what he's 'asking' for, that's such a delicate situation. I disagree that he wants him gone, I don't think Conte wants the headache at the moment when he's trying to create stability and create a newer Juventus. Headache in that Del Piero receives backing from every single person in football, and has so many supporters in the media (all the ex coaches and players) because it should be easy to deal with the situation from a footballing perspective. It should also be easier next season should we get CL football to rotate Del Piero into the starting XI.

Aug 17, 2007
Hey, it's tough when you put all your eggs in one basket. Most people take pleasure from other things too, like Juve winning, but you live and die by what happens to DP and that's not an easy life. :D
That's true :touched:

I hate this season so far because of what Ale is going through, and matches like today are rare moments of joy. It also creates false hope, cause after watching him playing like this you think:"He proved himself, he'll get more minutes", but this season it's just won't happen.

Anyway, thanks for your words mi caro :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)