Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (153 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Not bad mothafuckaaaaaa

Btw, Jem83 is your real mother. Look how excited he is about your skills. He gave you the touched icon...sick bastard
Thank you. :)

:D
Is this some kind of sick joke?! It says the video cannot be watched out of Norway.

You better upload this to youtube or I'd kidnap Nedved03
:lol:

Nice work, Nedved 03! But you need to get the Juve logo in there as well. As part of his outfit, if you can.

I know you can :touched:
How about now? :)

This is the best i can do.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I feel robbed. Robbed from seeing Del Piero grace the pitch with his magic all these past years. Of course he still has it, but last year and this are nothing compared to the glory days, where impossible goals and assists just flowed out of him. One of my biggest regrets is not getting into soccer from a younger age, because the things I have missed will never occur again.

But regardless, beautiful goal, Capitano. Hope to see many many more.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
No way:D

I'm in a good mood. This game made my week. I can sleep well and enjoy my rest of the days this week.

Tomorrow I will +rep everyone as a gift it's the only thing I can give from distance. I would have invited you all to dinner (well, not all) but most of you.
Yala,I would love me some good lebanese food, make sure a lot of baklava around,and loads of lamb ok..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)