Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (36 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was planning to see this game at work while my boss was away..... but suddenly a big bunch of things had to be done and sadly i was not able to see it T_T WHYYYYYYY

But.... Del Piero!!!!!!! OMG...... this guy is unreal. The combination of his charisma, skill and class is just like the perfect panacea.

When you get standing ovations in stadiums like old trafford and bernabeu..... when enemies and players alike can just say how awesome he is.... you know that we have just a legendary player.

There are good ones...and word class players like Messi who will be legendary someday..... but what del pie has achieved as a proffesional , as an icon, as a person, as an idol, as a bandiera, as a captain.... it just cannot be topped.

He IS what the perfect footballer should be. He is one of a kind....

His career at Juve...with ups and downs.... has been practically a tale made in heavens.

Andrea...for the sake of our fans and the sake of justice....you should let this tale end how it should be.

THIS must be perfect. Theres no 2 ways about it.

Its meant to end this way!! with us!! his fans!! in his land!! in his home!!!

Let the man stayyy!!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I was planning to see this game at work while my boss was away..... but suddenly a big bunch of things had to be done and sadly i was not able to see it T_T WHYYYYYYY

But.... Del Piero!!!!!!! OMG...... this guy is unreal. The combination of his charisma, skill and class is just like the perfect panacea.

When you get standing ovations in stadiums like old trafford and bernabeu..... when enemies and players alike can just say how awesome he is.... you know that we have just a legendary player.

There are good ones...and word class players like Messi who will be legendary someday..... but what del pie has achieved as a proffesional , as an icon, as a person, as an idol, as a bandiera, as a captain.... it just cannot be topped.

He IS what the perfect footballer should be. He is one of a kind....

His career at Juve...with ups and downs.... has been practically a tale made in heavens.

Andrea...for the sake of our fans and the sake of justice....you should let this tale end how it should be.

THIS must be perfect. Theres no 2 ways about it.

Its meant to end this way!! with us!! his fans!! in his land!! in his home!!!

Let the man stayyy!!!
I want him to come to America. If Juve doesn't show him any more love and basically make it so that he is no longer needed then why not come here where he will still be revered and not play for any clubs that would taint his legacy as a Bianconero.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I want him to come to America. If Juve doesn't show him any more love and basically make it so that he is no longer needed then why not come here where he will still be revered and not play for any clubs that would taint his legacy as a Bianconero.
Ur reasoning is understandable.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
There was one more stadium before Delle Alpi, no? We've had 4 stadiums IIRC.
Yes.

Ale did play and score in 4 different stadiums.
Befor Delle Alpi there was Comunale, until somewhere around 1990 I think. Meaning Del Piero didn't play there until it became olimpico, a venue where Chiellini also scored.
Juve stopped using the Comunale in 1990, moving to the Delle Alpi. Ale joined Juve in 1993. So he never scored at the "Comunale".

Aug 17, 2007
Fuck the Gazzetta for this false hope:"Del Piero to start vs. Udinese?". Then:"Vucinic may miss the match, Quag is not 100% yet, and Ale impressed in the Coppa. That's may convince Conte to start with him in the first match of the Ritorno (second round)".

Sons abitches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)