Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (48 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Where is the racism in saying that Berlusconi controls the media in Italy, which is somehow true?
You haven't been following his entire discours, Jack. According to him:

1. The media is fully under control of Berlusconi. This does not mean that Berlusconi has them write what he wants them to, it means that they will write against Turk's own beliefs. In this case they would want to see Ambrosini, just because Turk doesn't.
2. Sicialians are all mafiosi and will kill when given the opportunity.
3. An Italian Inter fan is of a different race and deserves to die.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Of course I know what he says, I read them almost everywhere. But calling him a moron is nothing but stepping to his level. As someone pointed it out, you used to make Vinman boil without calling him a single word. This is called class. Vinman calling someone a doodlehead or whatever is just...
Fine,

I won't do it again. But I do think some of his racist (and some of his violent non-racist) statements should be punished. Everyone lets them slide because we think Turk_Bianconero is a 15 year old kid who still sees the world in black and white and doesn't know what to think of a lot of things, but not saying anything makes it look like you approve his behaviour.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Del Piero will surely start. The current Del Piero is close to being the world's best player, he's thereabouts anyway.
Nothing has ever given me more confidence about Del Piero than you saying this.

Here we come again to the punishing thing. Do I dare punish anyone? I don't think so, the noise after I do such a decision is not worth it. If I am to punish one then I should punish another for other violations. Do I dare? I do, but is it worth it that I receive all the insults?
I'm not saying you have to ban him and I don't recall having questioned any of your decisions. I have attacked other mods, but I think especially in Turk's case everyone would have to agree there's more than enough material to ban the guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 45)