Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (173 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Del piero must start and be captain Italy were missing a real leader like him on the pitch. Buffon can not influence a game as captain anywhere near as much as Alex can. I hope Donadoni will make the right right decisions next match or Italy are fukd.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Donadoni doesn't make the calls next game. The media will decide who gets to play on their own. Del Piero and Grosso are certain to start.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del piero must start and be captain Italy were missing a real leader like him on the pitch. Buffon can not influence a game as captain anywhere near as much as Alex can. I hope Donadoni will make the right right decisions next match or Italy are fukd.
As much as I like Buffon but he's still not a captain material. You're right, Del Piero must start and captain this team ffs.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
del piero MUST START against romania, simple as that, give him the captains armband, i respect buffon a lot but Ale is a legend who clearly should be captain

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think its all starting to fall into place for Alex. It looks like he is going to finally be given the chance that he has craved for so long and im sure he can do something magic, its really been that type of season for him. Donadoni has to put his faith in him and i dont see how he cannot. I cant wait till friday, it is going to be very exciting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You could have told him the same thing without calling him a moron and sounded a lot different than Vinman.
No,

he's making racist statements towards Italy every time he speaks about either Inter, the Italian media or Italian politics. I won't have it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)