Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (25 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
edpiero said:
Ghana goal ‘liberated’ Iaquinta

“Alessandro is very tranquil right now and he’s let the criticism pass him by,” he added. “Del Piero is a great champion.

“He is also the nicest person that I have met since being brought into the squad. He was the first to talk to me and joke around on my arrival.

“He has no need for help from anybody because he is the sort of person who helps himself,” concluded the Roma target.[/B]

:touched:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
edpiero said:
What about Zeman ?
Zeman said bad things about Juve and Del Piero in the aspect of supposed doping, yet he didn't blame Del Piero or said anything bad about him as a person as far as I know.

Gila said : "I don’t know if I’ll start on Saturday"

which means he's definitely not sure starter. I don't think Lippi ever plans to use Iaquinta as a starter. So Del Piero has a chance, but so does Inzaghi.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
after the poor training session del piero had a good one today......scoring 2 goals for the orange team, looks like his training session are going better and i hope lippi looks to him in the u.s.a match

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm kinda confused, FIFA says that Del Piero has 26 goals for Italy
(here: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/player/155963_DEL_PIERO_Alessandro.html)

^^^ I guess NO organisation in the world could give more concrete info than FIFA, so it means DP is 9 goals short from All Time Azzurri Record :)

Top 10 - All Time Scorers

35 Riva Luigi
33 Meazza Giuseppe
30 Piola Silvio
27 Baggio Roberto
26 Del Piero Alessandro
25 Baloncieri Adolfo
25 Altobelli Alessandro
23 Vieri Christian
23 Graziani Francesco
22 Mazzola Alessandro

Forza Ale !!!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
So let see this, Italy beats USA 3-0 and Czech beats Ghana 1-0.
So both have 6 points. On their game together it ends in a draw. Italy becomes first by goal difference.
This way the only condition Italy would face Brazil in this tornament is if they finish second on their group stage (or Italy finishes second while Brazil finishes first). Becasue otherwise Brazil will face Czech who will knock their asses outtta the competition :D .. If Czech continues to perform well, they will be UNSTOPPABLE. They really deserved to win euro 2004 but misfortune knocked them away. If they perform similar to euro 2004, which they seem like to be doing, they will be unbeatable.
How about this final, Czech V Italy.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
That's a great final, the one I want... worst case scenario we'll be very happy for Nedved who surely deserve that honour as well :agree: .

Italy can beat Brazil.... but Italy can also lose to other teams there. Remember hiddink, he was corea's manager, anything can happen... so it's not the end of the world if Italy meets Brazil (as long as Italy wins ;) )

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Hi people! I know I've disappeared, but exams (and WC matches, i have to admit :D) are eating me alive. I came to check if you had read this:

edpiero said:
While Iaquinta is all smiles, the former Pescara forward did offer the troubled Alessandro Del Piero his full support.

The Juventus captain seems to be frustrated with his lack of real use against Ghana even if Iaquinta insists Pinturrichio will show his worth.

“Alessandro is very tranquil right now and he’s let the criticism pass him by,” he added. “Del Piero is a great champion.

“He is also the nicest person that I have met since being brought into the squad. He was the first to talk to me and joke around on my arrival.

“He has no need for help from anybody because he is the sort of person who helps himself,” concluded the Roma target.

I also watched the interview: it was even more touching than what is written in the article, for the words he used, for the way he said it... it was obvious it came directly from his heart. :touched:

PS: Congratulations for any positive result your teams achieved in the WC! :wink:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
He played for Holland???

no lol.....italy had their own training session and split into 2 groups, orange and white. del piero go 2 goals for the oranges lol.....go to italy vs. u.s.a because i posted 2 article their :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Morra10 said:
giovanotti said:
He played for Holland???

no lol.....italy had their own training session and split into 2 groups, orange and white. del piero go 2 goals for the oranges lol.....go to italy vs. u.s.a because i posted 2 article their :)
No Morra, it's ok I was just joking,I know about the training etc.:tup:
;)

Forza Del Piero!!!!!!!!!

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
edpiero said:
Cufre is one.
I can't believe Cufre is a professional football player...he's more of a foot player cuz all he does is kick other players feet...I watch the Roma games just to hopefully see him actually perform one single clean tackle but that never happened...he's a disgrace to Argentina, to defenders world wide and to sport over all :tdown:

Forza Pinturiccio :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)