Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (37 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
same here... del piero is the reason i even like football... i never cared for the sport totally untill i saw Juventus- Real Madrid (3-1 with epic goals by del piero, nedved and trezegoal)

Aug 17, 2007
Sydney FC Pre-Season Schedule
11 Sept Sydney FC v St George WIN Jubilee, Kogarah 7pm kick off
14 Sept Sydney FC v Newcastle Jets WIN Stadium, Wollongong 5.30pm kick off
22 Sept Brisbane Roar v Sydney FC Barlow Park, Cairns kick off time TBC
29 Sept Sydney FC v Perth Glory Venue TBC (in Sydney) 3pm kick off

- - - Updated - - -

Rare pics of Ale and Sonia from 1999:

http://www.gossipblitz.it/alessandro-del-piero/927-abbiamo-scovato-sonia-la-fidanzata-segreta-di-alex-del-piero

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
same here... del piero is the reason i even like football... i never cared for the sport totally untill i saw Juventus- Real Madrid (3-1 with epic goals by del piero, nedved and trezegoal)
That was definitely one of my favorite games of all time too. All three goals were sick and Buffon even saved a penalty. That Del Piero goal is easily in my top 5 goals of his career, if not top 3. I remember it like it was yesterday. He started it off with the sublime first touch control off the long ball, then decided to completely embarass Hierro and Salgado with body shifts and locks, only to then slot the ball perfectly between the two of them, the near post, and Casillas. Even the celebration was classic. Man...i miss him so much, what an absolute hero, idol and champion.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
“I repeat the door remains open for Totti, Del Piero or Antonio Di Natale,” Prandelli told the Corriere dello Sport.

“We are tracking their progress seriously; it’s not just a phrase. In Brazil we need 23 athletes, yes, but also the best, not necessarily the best under 25.

“There are talented young players, but they need a step up in quality if they want to finish ahead of certain veterans who are still capable of great performances.”

Aug 17, 2007
“I repeat the door remains open for Totti, Del Piero or Antonio Di Natale,” Prandelli told the Corriere dello Sport.

“We are tracking their progress seriously; it’s not just a phrase. In Brazil we need 23 athletes, yes, but also the best, not necessarily the best under 25.

“There are talented young players, but they need a step up in quality if they want to finish ahead of certain veterans who are still capable of great performances.”
And he added again: we don't need to program for the future, but to build the best possible team. I think he's serious this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)