Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (67 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4281437 said:
Why did he sign that, "Hello Pavel"?

Did you get Nedved to get that for you?
I was thinking about this the other day how all the players' signatures look almost nothing like their real names. Maybe they are protecting themselves by not giving their real signatures to the fans so not to cause themselves some problems. Who knows? Or maybe i am just talking out of my ass and only came to this thread cause i thought you will be talking shit about Del Piero. Im not sure anymore. Need to go take a dump. Its been 24 hours since the last time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I was thinking about this the other day how all the players' signatures look almost nothing like their real names. Maybe they are protecting themselves by not giving their real signatures to the fans so not to cause themselves some problems. Who knows?
I got several Juve players' (Azzurri players) autographs when they were here & the only somewhat legible one is Buffon's. And Bonucci's I can tell because he wrote 19 next to it. The others I'd never guess in a million years if I didn't already know. But yeah, it's probably just that they do it so often that they don't care or want to spend time making it easy to read.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
ßöмßäяðîëя;4282042 said:
I don't really mind Delpie.

More realistically though it's because they have to sign their names about 350 times a day, so after about a week of that when they are 18 years-old, they stop giving a hell and start to write "Blahblu Hekport # 10."
That's actually my name.

Aug 17, 2007
Toni:"I remember that before the WC final in 2006 I was very tensed. So I asked Del Piero - because he already played many finals by then- if it always feels like this. And he said "No, this time it's special". In that moment I realised I'm about to play the most impotant game a footballer can play".

Aug 17, 2007
Ale:"The penalty in the World Cup final? The tension was extreme. When you slowly approach the white spot your entire career passes in front of your eyes. You kick a penalty for the World cup, the outcome of this penalty will change everything in a positive or negative way, and not just for me. Then, before kicking the ball, I joked with myself:'Come on Ale, what do you care? Only 2.5 billion people are watching you now...'".

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
wish someone would make a Del Piero backheel compilation.
Nowadays we don't see players making use of it (only Totti left) unfortunately. It can be an amazing asset. DP used to make through-ball assists with his backheel for God's sake. :touched: Never seen Xavis or Iniesta's do that shit, CR7 tries but fails a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)