Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (47 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Pure class.

Part of a soon to be long gone generation.

That's why I have to chuckle a little when I see hatred towards Totti.

Yes, he's a Romanista, but he's also one of the greatest Italian players of all time, and he is the last of a long line of those types of Fantasista that Italy has produced. I will miss Francesco when he finally hangs it up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Pure class.

Yes, he's a Romanista, but he's also one of the greatest Italian players of all time, and he is the last of a long line of those types of Fantasista that Italy has produced. I will miss Francesco when he finally hangs it up.
Totti is a pile of horse shit and I wish him the worst. That doesn't mean that I don't rate the guy though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Pure class.

Baggio, Del Piero and Totti. I'm proud to have seen all of them in their prime. Great players.

Dec 31, 2008
Caro Gigi, poche parole (insolitamente pubbliche…) per celebrare il grande traguardo che taglierai questa sera: 136 presenze con la maglia azzurra, raggiunto il record di un altro amico, Fabio Cannavaro, il capitano del “nostro” Mondiale.

Molte di queste presenze le abbiamo vissute insieme, soffrendo qualche volta, ma anche esultando sulla vetta del mondo. Ricordi indimenticabili condivisi nello spogliatoio, alla Juventus come in Nazionale.

Sono felice che tu possa rappresentare l’Italia con la fascia di capitano, raggiungendo questo obiettivo prestigioso.
In bocca al lupo a te e a tutti i ragazzi per la qualificazione a Brasile 2014!

Alessandro

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 32)