Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (34 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yeah, Conte would lie in his post match comments about not subbing in Del Piero earier because the mgmt told him :howler:

You guys are really funny, wake up to reality. Conte will play him when Conte thinks he is useful. I can't wait till Del Piero starts a match or get subbed in earlier, your conspiracy theories wlll really hit the bottom.

Aug 17, 2007
Yeah, Conte would lie in his post match comments about not subbing in Del Piero earier because the mgmt told him :howler:

You guys are really funny, wake up to reality. Conte will play him when Conte thinks he is useful. I can't wait till Del Piero starts a match or get subbed in earlier, your conspiracy theories wlll really hit the bottom.
How old are you?

Aug 17, 2007
Grow up.

You read Del Piero's statement, everyone did. There's not much to say. You were proven wrong when you defended Agnelli end of story.

Stop justifying yourself. Make it easy on yourself and everyone, say how you side with Agnelli instead of throwing a liner or two.
Andrea Agnelli would never give to this club what Ale gave. And again, don't forget he just works for the club, he's not the owner like our legend Gianni. Which means Ale will take his place in few years.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Andrea Agnelli would never give to this club what Ale gave..
Best part is when they say how they wish Ale would play more just for the sake of it when in-fact it makes them happy when he doesn't play I can bet. It's pretty fucking obvious. But All of a sudden to some Juve fans AA is the next Prophet Mohammad mixed with some Jesus on top.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Why would the management ask Conte not to field Ale? Makes no sense. They'd be better of asking him to leave Ale out of the call ups instead.
Or has the management also asked Conte not to play Elia? Have they also told him Pepe should start every game? ...

As much as I would like to see Ale get some minutes every now & again, I am well aware that there are games in which he's just not that useful anymore. The Fiorentina one being a prime example imo.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Why would the management ask Conte not to field Ale? Makes no sense. They'd be better of asking him to leave Ale out of the call ups instead.
Or has the management also asked Conte not to play Elia? Have they also told him Pepe should start every game? ...

As much as I would like to see Ale get some minutes every now & again, I am well aware that there are games in which he's just not that useful anymore. The Fiorentina one being a prime example imo.
Thank you for making sense.

Why would I defend Andrea Agnelli over Del Piero? Some people have biased brain that doesn't allow them to think straight.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Thank you for making sense.

Why would I defend Andrea Agnelli over Del Piero? Some people have biased brain that doesn't allow them to think straight.
Because you think Andrea Agnelli is the club is the future and the best thing to ever happen at Juve while Del Piero is just past it. I've seen too many of you.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not even for 10min? The last time I checked the man can run.
So we should waste one sub just to let DP play? Like I said, for me personally, other players were far more useful to come in against Fiorentina (for example).

Besides, I'd much rather see DP play 60 min in one game as opposed to 10 min in 6 games. If anything, putting him on the pitch for 5 or 10 min near the end, just because we feel it's an obligation, is a sign of disrespect.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So we should waste one sub just to let DP play? Like I said, for me personally, other players were far more useful to come in against Fiorentina (for example).
Since when playing Del Piero is a waste sub? (He's the most technical player we have in this team) Esti was really useful, Riiight. More useful than Ale and Quag.

Besides, I'd much rather see DP play 60 min in one game as opposed to 10 min in 6 games. If anything, putting him on the pitch for 5 or 10 min near the end, just because we feel it's an obligation, is a sign of disrespect.
I just gave an example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)