Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (39 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not every thing is about a player being technical or not, Rab. Just ask Pepe :D

We're not going to agree anyway. You think he may have been useful in the Viola game, I don't. Not much to argue about either, since neither of us will ever know.
I just wanted to have my say about the "management ordering Conte" bit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Forget about Conte, he fields the players that he thinks are most useful to the team and he uses tactics that he thinks suit the team best. If he really believed that Ale could help the team as a starter, I'm sure he would have started him even if the board had asked him to not. Conte or anyone else, I don't think it's outrageous to see Del Piero not getting playing time at this age, also considering how good the team has performed so far. No complaints there and I'm Del Piero's biggest fan :stuckup:

What Agnelli did on the other hand is inexcusable. He clearly hadn't talked to Ale before he made the announcement, those who thought he had (Melo included) were proven wrong. You just can't defend what he did, very unprofessional and pathetic it was. That's what annoys me the most, our management, not Conte and that's why I'm not going to support this club anymore after Del Piero's last season which happens to be exactly this season.

Aug 17, 2007
You too, Hoori? Really? What his age is gotta do with his playing time? Did Conte field him and saw tired, slow and finished player? Why Vucinic plays at least 70 mintues every match even if he sucks and miss great chances, and Ale doesn't play at all? Cause he's 37? Fuck this shit, I don't answer those claims anymore.

*Edit: Like one of the guys in the Gazzetta said after Chievo, 'In 15 mintues Ale looked more dangerous than the rest of Juve in the whole match, combined'. It didn't help him, cause the nextmatch vs. Genoa he played 5 mintues of injury time. And we didn't win. But yeah, let's bench the 37 years old.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Because you think Andrea Agnelli is the club is the future and the best thing to ever happen at Juve while Del Piero is just past it. I've seen too many of you.
:D

king Ale said:
What Agnelli did on the other hand is inexcusable. He clearly hadn't talked to Ale before he made the announcement, those who thought he had (Melo included) were proven wrong. You just can't defend what he did, very unprofessional and pathetic it was. That's what annoys me the most, our management, not Conte and that's why I'm not going to support this club anymore after Del Piero's last season which happens to be exactly this season.
:cry:

I still think you are exhaggerating.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You too, Hoori? Really? What his age is gotta do with his playing time? Did Conte field him and saw tired, slow and finished player? Why Vucinic plays at least 70 mintues every match even if he sucks and miss great chances, and Ale doesn't play at all? Cause he's 37? Fuck this shit, I don't answer those claims anymore
Nah, I'm not saying that his age, alone, is why he doesn't get playing time. Conte knows what team could suit his tactics more, that's the point.There are several factors why the coach prefers a certain selection of players. I'm no expert on this but I'm sure it's got more to do with movements, being suitable to the formation Conte plays, being tactically more adaptable to changes in formations during the game, etc. This team is topping the league now so I can only conclude that Conte has gotten it right so far, overall.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:cry:

I still think you are exhaggerating.
What exactly sounds to you as an exaggeration? All you could say was that we were overreacting and you guessed that Agnelli had most probably talked about it with Ale (wasn't it you who said it was probably Del Piero himself who had asked Agnelli to announce the retirement? I'm fairly sure it was).

Now that Del Piero commented on it and you are aware that he weren't told about this at all, you still think I'm exaggerating. What Agnelli did was pathetic to say the least.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Forget about Conte, he fields the players that he thinks are most useful to the team and he uses tactics that he thinks suit the team best. If he really believed that Ale could help the team as a starter, I'm sure he would have started him even if the board had asked him to not. Conte or anyone else, I don't think it's outrageous to see Del Piero not getting playing time at this age, also considering how good the team has performed so far. No complaints there and I'm Del Piero's biggest fan :stuckup:
I love Conte and I don't blame him for the Agnelli vs Del Piero but speaking tactically, he's not fielding him due to his age because what I saw in pre-season and in friendly matches was something is something not to shut an eye on. Ale was undoubtedly our best player, he ran as if he was 10years younger and did perform extremely well, I'm not sure if you followed our friendly or pre-season games. Therefore, I doubt Conte isn't playing him due to his age.

You just insulted Agnelli hard-core fans.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What exactly sounds to you as an exaggeration? All you could say was that we were overreacting and you guessed that Agnelli had most probably talked about it with Ale (wasn't it you who said it was probably Del Piero himself who had asked Agnelli to announce the retirement? I'm fairly sure it was).

Now that Del Piero commented on it and you are aware that he weren't told about this at all, you still think I'm exaggerating. What Agnelli did was pathetic to say the least.
That this club is pathetic and disgusting. If thats not exaggeration, I am not sure what is.

For all I know - Del Piero still was present at the BoD meeting. I told you to wait and see before reacting this harsh. I speculated.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Nah, I'm not saying that his age, alone, is why he doesn't get playing time. Conte knows what team could suit his tactics more, that's the point.There are several factors why the coach prefers a certain selection of players. I'm no expert on this but I'm sure it's got more to do with movements, being suitable to the formation Conte plays, being tactically more adaptable to changes in formations during the game, etc. This team is topping the league now so I can only conclude that Conte has gotten it right so far, overall.
Conte has done more than well. I love the work he's been doing, no doubt here.

I'm questioning the Del Piero treatment, lets put aside the Fiorentina game, and look at the Genoa one, is it normal to play Del Piero for 2min? :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That this club is pathetic and disgusting. If thats not exaggeration, I am not sure what is.

For all I know - Del Piero still was present at the BoD meeting. I told you to wait and see before reacting this harsh. I speculated.
You speculated and you were proven wrong. So instead of insisting on what you got wrong, just admit that what Agnelli did was unprofessional, even Bianconeri81 [??] realized it :D

The club, to me, is pathetic and disgusting because of what they did to Del Piero on his final year(s). It's not an exaggeration either. I'm, after all, a Del Piero fan not a Juve one :D

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You speculated and you were proven wrong. So instead of insisting on what you got wrong, just admit that what Agnelli did was unprofessional, even Bianconeri81 [??] realized it :D

The club, to me, is pathetic and disgusting because of what they did to Del Piero on his final year(s). It's not an exaggeration either. I'm, after all, a Del Piero fan not a Juve one :D
:cry: :cry: :cry:

:D

Aug 17, 2007
I love Conte and I don't blame him for the Agnelli vs Del Piero but speaking tactically, he's not fielding him due to his age because what I saw in pre-season and in friendly matches was something is something not to shut an eye on. Ale was undoubtedly our best player, he ran as if he was 10years younger and did perform extremely well, I'm not sure if you followed our friendly or pre-season games. Therefore, I doubt Conte isn't playing him due to his age.

You just insulted Agnelli hard-core fans.
100% :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)