Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (16 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Just read Conte's interview with the Gazzetta. They ask him about Ale, and the fact that he doesn't play, and he doesn't even say the normal things like:"His time will come, he'll get his mintues". All he said that he has to make his decisions as coach or something like that, and Ale has an impact on the team even if he doesn't play.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Like I said before, Ale can't be this useless not to participate at least 10min in our last 3matches. It's beyond Conte's hand IMO. At least how it looks so far.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Btw, I really miss Andries posts here in these type of situations.

He always had the Ale vision and gave logical reasons when Ale was in difficulties.

Seven, if you're reading this, fuck you and start posting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
C'mon man, are you that easy to convince in life? :D
Del Piero and Andrea Agnelli are friends, they're not random people. I am sure they are over this.

What if Ale will play and shine? It will be hard to get rid of him in the end of the season, don't you think?
So you are saying Del Piero will not get any playing time whole season because if he plays well they can' get "rid" of him?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You were sure Agnelli spoke to Del Piero before announcing his retirement as-well.

Looks like you're not in your form when you're sure.
You are misunderstanding. Agnelli spoke to Del Piero before the contract signing where as Agnelli said that Del Piero said "This will be my last contract".

You guys are going over-paranoid about this.

Aug 17, 2007
Del Piero and Andrea Agnelli are friends, they're not random people. I am sure they are over this.

So you are saying Del Piero will not get any playing time whole season because if he plays well they can' get "rid" of him?
That's only one option. Give him 5 mintues here, 10 minutes there, and say goodbye like Andrea wants.

Other resaons? Maybe they wanna show him who's the boss. What Ale likes the most? playing. So they avoid that from him. I don't know. What I do know is that there's no professional reason to give Ale 20 mintues in the last 4 matches- combined- when guys like Krasic, even him, played more than 100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)