If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (11 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This isn't the first person who's been falsely identified as Seven. But I think to be honest we need to assume any IP address from Belgium is indeed Seven and they must be banned.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Indeed. And if there were a time for racism. I believe that the time is now. Racism is more necessary in this day and age and in this thread than ever before. If there was one race to smite, to kick off the face of the earth for ever and ever, to prosecute, persecute, and burn alive it would be the race of the Belgian.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Let him post, please. Whenever he does something against the rules, ban him like you ban all those you don't like. Ban him for the smallest stuff but imposing permanent bans does make no sense.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Indeed. And if there were a time for racism. I believe that the time is now. Racism is more necessary in this day and age and in this thread than ever before. If there was one race to smite, to kick off the face of the earth for ever and ever, to prosecute, persecute, and burn alive it would be the race of the Belgian.
This is my favorite type of argument. The "the world today is so much more dangerous that we can justify doing things we could never justify in the past" argument.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's not Andries.
I don't see where did Heir say that he's Andries so I don't see a clear proof that we're talking about the same person.
But maybe the IP address can confirm that it's Seven.

If not...then....to me Heir will be a new member who has absolutely nothing to do with Andries. :agree:
And of course you and Hoori being the first to protect him confirms that it is indeed Seven.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And of course you didn't need our confirmations to be sure that he is Andries.
Not really, I knew it was him from his first post, I sent a PM to Bozi back then but Bozi didn't follow him. Then the posts he made yesterday and today confirmed it all. Andries may be smart but he is not that smart to hide his character.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is my favorite type of argument. The "the world today is so much more dangerous that we can justify doing things we could never justify in the past" argument.
Are you being facetious or did you really take Aorons post seriously? Either way, preach on brothat E, preach on! :agree:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I resent such remarks, honestly.

One more of those, and I'll see to it that the entire Belgian army comes after you.

Yes, you read it right, I'll send both guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)