If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Balotelli was a Juventus fan

Mario Balotelli’s biological father Thomas Barwuah claims his son was a Juventus fan as a child.

The 20-year-old striker who left Inter for Manchester City this summer has always professed to being a diehard Milan supporter.

Interviewed in Diva e Donna, Barwuah said: “Perhaps he doesn’t remember that as a child he was a Juventus fan, like me.

“We played football together and I always admired Del Piero because he is respectful and calm.

“We taught our children to respect the others. I told Mario: 'Don’t argue on the pitch’.

“We don’t depend on Mario’s money and we won’t ask him for any, and it’s not true that we abandoned him as a child.”

FI

---------------------

:lol: :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Early childhood doesn't count. We should still make fun of him :D

Balotelli's father is just disappointed because he was a big Juve fan and his son supports Juve's rivals Milan :)xfinger: that it won't ever happen to anyone, especially to me).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Early childhood doesn't count. We should still make fun of him :D

Balotelli's father is just disappointed because he was a big Juve fan and his son supports Juve's rivals Milan :)xfinger: that it won't ever happen to anyone, especially to me).
I'll join in with :xfinger: for you. :D

BTW, why the Klasnic avatar? Any particular reason?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Balotelli was a Juventus fan

Mario Balotelli’s biological father Thomas Barwuah claims his son was a Juventus fan as a child.

The 20-year-old striker who left Inter for Manchester City this summer has always professed to being a diehard Milan supporter.

Interviewed in Diva e Donna, Barwuah said: “Perhaps he doesn’t remember that as a child he was a Juventus fan, like me.

“We played football together and I always admired Del Piero because he is respectful and calm.

“We taught our children to respect the others. I told Mario: ‘Don’t argue on the pitch’.

“We don’t depend on Mario’s money and we won’t ask him for any, and it’s not true that we abandoned him as a child.”

FI

---------------------

:lol: :lol:

Good father.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)