If U Take Us Cavenaghi, I´ll Kill You Guys!! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Arrigo Sacchi recommended Di Vaio to Rijkaard... Hopefully Barca will sign at least one of them, Di Vaio or Trez...

And I also prefer Cave & Zlatan over Trez & DYO, they just have so much talent, and with the help of more experienced players like DP, Nedved etc. they can develop to galacticos... But hopefully we make good money with selling Trez and/or DYO...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
cavenaghi and gila come in at the end of the season would be fantastic, with one of them staying, if both, with one going on loan.

DV
Dp
Micolli
Gila
Cave

Experience and ability

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
exactly Juventin0. Di Vaio deserve some respect, he is a good player for us, and he isnt complaining about his role in the team.
Its almost impossible to have 4 worldclass strikers fighting for 2 places, the trick is to have two first team starters, and two as good backups as possible without them beeing unhappy with it, Di Vaio fits that bill perfect!
4 strikers fighting for 2 places isn't that many considering we want to be competitive in 3 competitions. If we want to remain competitive, I think we should have at least 5. With 4 strikers, is 2 get injured (which can happen very easily), we'll have 2 players burning themselves out playing too many matches.

I'd love to see:

Del Piero
Miccoli
Gilardino
Cavenaghi
Zlatan

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

4 strikers fighting for 2 places isn't that many considering we want to be competitive in 3 competitions. If we want to remain competitive, I think we should have at least 5. With 4 strikers, is 2 get injured (which can happen very easily), we'll have 2 players burning themselves out playing too many matches.

I'd love to see:

Del Piero
Miccoli
Gilardino
Cavenaghi
Zlatan
I'd love to see that one too, but it's pretty unrealistic and too expensive... I think that this is probable for next season:

DP, Miccoli, Cave, DYO

Jul 28, 2002
i really wish dp learnt to play in the totti role, he would be very usefull. If not dp, then defo miccoli, becuase we would have so much more variation.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++

I'd love to see that one too, but it's pretty unrealistic and too expensive... I think that this is probable for next season:

DP, Miccoli, Cave, DYO
i think we will also have gila, but he will stay on at parma for a year, or we get gila and send cave on loan to parma.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
i really wish dp learnt to play in the totti role, he would be very usefull. If not dp, then defo miccoli, becuase we would have so much more variation.
I agree 100%

Jul 28, 2002
imagine it, we wouldnt have to find a playmaker, as we would have miccoli/dp (despite neither of thier games being a true totti playmaker), and we could have Cav and gila upfront....what a partnership.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
imagine it, we wouldnt have to find a playmaker, as we would have miccoli/dp (despite neither of thier games being a true totti playmaker), and we could have Cav and gila upfront....what a partnership.
I may prefer Zlatan over Gila but anyway, that would be just amazing, the cheapest and easiest solution... Simply the best solution, but I'm (sadly :frown: ) pretty doubtful towards that to happen, at least for DP, but maybe Miccoli can develop to a playmaker, he does have talents for that...

Forza Miccoli!! :D

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

I'd love to see:

Del Piero
Miccoli
Gilardino
Cavenaghi
Zlatan
In a scenario like that, we could give some primavera players the chance, for example Chiumento, Palladino......and more. Only if there was to be more than 2 injuried/tired strikers.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

In a scenario like that, we could give some primavera players the chance, for example Chiumento, Palladino......and more.
I have to agree with that, it's sounds better than loaning talented primaveras like Benjamin to Serie B and then lost them for ever like so many huge talents before...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
thats only speculation, we could loose with cave and zlatan too, like we are loosing with Trez and Del Piero recently too.
But to give the primavera players a chance once in a while is a good thing, it sends signals further down in the system and shows youngsters that its possible to become something. Insted of Juve just buying all there backups.

Jul 28, 2002
primavera should be brought in for coppa matchs for certain, and benjo/chiumo had better get more first team action next seaosn.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by jepsu2 ] ++
Unrealistic? Yes

Expensive? Not necessarily if we sell Trez, Di Vaio and Salas

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i actually would like benjamin to make his official debut and start playing games for us next season...he's a potential obafemi martins:cool:

Jul 28, 2002
we goota own him first :cool:..he is only on loan still isnt he?? that might be why he aint played in the full team for us yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)