If U Take Us Cavenaghi, I´ll Kill You Guys!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes...cave has italian passport...as far as i know....he got it from his grandparents , who are itralians.

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    I´m glad to hear someone to know Fernando´s qualities. And I see u know him a lot. Yes, it´s incredible all the skills cavenaghi has. I mean, there are great players, with habilities and flaws... but in Fernando u can find too much habilities in only one player that is amazing. I see a lot of soccer of the entire world, and I saw a few like him. As u said, he´s an amazing free kick thrower...

But the truth is that only who has seen it can really know the kind of player he is.

So, guys, I can´t send u his goals from here, but try this, just an example:

http://www.soccernet.com/global/news/2002/0225/20020225rivercavenaghi.html

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    IN which page can find cavenaghi´s goals? i have been searching for them like crazy but is very difficult to find goals from him.

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    I´m sorry, Hydde, I don´t know if there is a page like that... Fortunatly, I can see him live and on TV...

Hugs.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I see him on tv all the weeks... but i like to collect goals of my favs players...and there are a lot of great goals and plays fromhim.

Anyways... i cant wai for the gamne against san lorenxo!! :thumb:... it will be very cool.

Now that gallardo is playing a very good football.. river recovered the lost of de alessadnro----- well... part of it... because river seemed lost without a playmaker.
    With gallardo....playing behind Salas (who was playing very good before the injuury) and Cavenaghi who owns his position---- river is very leveled with Boca Juniros....and that game will be really exciting.

Last year... in la bombonera...cavenaghi wasnt able to do anything because river was very low of morale and without de alessandro... but this time it will be different...as both teams are playing very good football....... the "tevez vs cavenaghi" duel will be phenomenon...as both are my fav youngster in argentina!.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Welcome to teh forums Cavegol.

Can you tell us how Salas is playing down there. And perhaps tell us what Rivers intension is with him, do they want to keep him or send him back to juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    Welcome to teh forums Cavegol.

Can you tell us how Salas is playing down there. And perhaps tell us what Rivers intension is with him, do they want to keep him or send him back to juve.
    I can tell you :D

Salas as improved a lot since the last time we saw him playing with Juve. The argentinian press...even say that he is becoming the old salas...and i have to agree with that.

He recovered his goal instinct in the area...and he do very good assistances to cavenaghi and gallardo (who seems to be his best friend in the team...as thay always celebrate the goals together.... ion one ocation...gallardo was benched and salas went just to him to celebrate).

In summary...salas has recovered a lot of what he lost in juve...he now feels to be playing in home, without the pressure of Juventus, and that helped him to regain his confidence.

His last injury...was Estrada´s fault (River DT) because Salas himself said before the game that he was very exhausted and didnt wanted to start... but the game was so vital, that estrada put him in the starting line up (salas was veyr tired because he played cmoe or less 3 games in 8 sayd....one of them with the national team)....and in the minute 2x...he got the injury and was very upset.

Right now he is recovering...and it seems he will be reayd to face Boca juniors in the derby....river will need hi,m.-

about hjis future in river,i dont know.... but maybe he will be included in a deal if Juve seems interested in cavenaghi...again... is justwhat i think.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    The CM almost never wrongs and in the CM he is one of the best so I am saying that I think we should take the chance and take him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    i am actually glad for salas. its a win/win if he stays there and Cave comes here
    welll..... lets see at river....

they won a lot with the adquisition of gallardo... they seemed hopeless since de alessandro dissapeared.

Now... Cavenaghi is their best asset in the attac together with salas. After both... there is a guy called sanz... who resolve river´s problem when cave is not around. The have another youngster called Maxi Lopez who is relatively good too.

This is the way i see it CAvegol...... with the adquisition of salas... ull not feel the DIFFERENCE u felt when dealessandro left river. I mean... that half of the seaosn without Dale was just disastrous. Now with gallardo.,..and salas `playing really well... u really with not fall in the same hole.
    Well taking in consideration that salas will not continue injured himself.

After all, i have noticed that Sanz can do a very good job....ok he is not cave, but...

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Cavenaghi's too inexperienced to replace Trez right now. I'd prefer Zlatan, Gila or even Drogba at this stage.
    he's younger than all of them, and he's better known then they are (maybe except zlatan), and he's like this for more than couple of years now. gee, i understand, zlatan is talented, gila is italian and has some talent as well, but drogba? ffs we have trez, why we need drogba when trez is miles ahead.

and cavenaghi will be if he isnt now better then all of them. ****, i love that guy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

he's younger than all of them, and he's better known then they are (maybe except zlatan), and he's like this for more than couple of years now. gee, i understand, zlatan is talented, gila is italian and has some talent as well, but drogba? ffs we have trez, why we need drogba when trez is miles ahead.

and cavenaghi will be if he isnt now better then all of them. ****, i love that guy.

:D **** ur favourite word eh? :D

OK.. i was talking with someone about this some days ago... i think it was Ian but i dont remember.

He told me that cave would be a risk ....ok true.

But this player have so innate skill...that he hardly could result in a failure. He have good physycal, the ability and the suffivint experience a youngster needs to suceed in any league.
    The less we can do is to buy him...loan him to any italian team..and see how he do in serie A.. but anyways... imvery sure that with nedved, del piero an a good playmaker playing for him...he will simply have not excuses to not score. Pkus he will in the same way...help all of them too.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    i would be very happy if we get cavenaghi. here they don't show any argentinian matches, but they show the best chances from any argentinan derby, and as i could see, cavenaghi is very good player. we need him.

i think that the best solution would have been :

OUT : Trez, Di Vaio
    IN : Zlatan, Cavenaghi

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)