If U Take Us Cavenaghi, I´ll Kill You Guys!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i want cavenaghi. he is great now doubt. however, what does worry me is that moggi will loan him out becuase he is young. di vaio is staying, stupid decision by moggi indeed, but its going to happen. so i think cavenaghi will be back up to di vaio next season.

if di vaio and trezeguet both left, then i see cavenaghi being back up to a more expreienced player. who knows, maybe Vieri could return. Morientes has been rumoured also. whoever it may be, Cavenaghi will not be the main starting striker at juve.

i still would love to sell trezeguet and di vaio and bring in Zlatan and Cavenaghi.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I think he means that he doesn't want Cavenaghi at Juve. If he still arrives, he will kill all of us...;)
(Psycho) :thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I still don't get it. It doesn't make sense to me; If U Take US Cavenaghi....I will Kill You Guys!! Makes no sense in correct English.
Oh give him a break, English isn't his first language

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
It is either him or Gilardino, so its obvious who you take, Gilardino is mature enough for Juve, he is italian and he dreams of playing for Juve. And in case you didnt know Gilardino is a excellent player too.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why is it either him or Gilardino? If Trezeguet leaves, we might aswell sell Di Vaio and Salas, and use some of the money to get both Gilardino and Cavenaghi.

It's not gonna happen though.

And yes I do know that Gilardino is an excellent player

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
They are to different players, Gilardino is a target man who scores a lot of goals. In the future him and Miccoli will be perfect together. Miccoli as a suporting striker to Gilardino.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
imo we could sell di vaio and get gilardnhio or cavenaghi + 2 center backs

we will be unbeatable.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I dont think its fair to Di Vaio, he isnt old yet so why sell him, and i can only imagine John Dal Tommason as a better sub than Di Vaio, since Di Vaio dont complain at being a substitute. We all know how good he can be.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I dont see that as realistic.
Yeah, thanks for taking my post out of context and putting a full stop instead of a comma, then cutting out the part where I said

++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
It's not gonna happen though.
:)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
ya man,ur kinda right abt di vaio, he is a good sub, any1 remnebers hs famous goal x milan 1-1 match? ;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
exactly Juventin0. Di Vaio deserve some respect, he is a good player for us, and he isnt complaining about his role in the team.

Its almost impossible to have 4 worldclass strikers fighting for 2 places, the trick is to have two first team starters, and two as good backups as possible without them beeing unhappy with it, Di Vaio fits that bill perfect!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Di Vaio is a Super sub,he + Miccoli in the subs while TRZEGOL and ALE in the regualr formation

WE RULE

we just need 2 fresh CB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)