Ibra & Camoranesi want out (1 Viewer)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
sateeh said:
thats a bit exessive, mybe 10m euros would be alrite

But thats a smart move to overprice Ibra, to shrug off the pretenders and get some good money for him. Everyone can see that DD wants to keep him and that many club members want him with them.
Dont know wat Alex thinks and would be interesting to hear his opinion about the ibra situation and abt the other players.
Ibra is a great talent & every Juve player & DD understand this & know that him going away will be a big loss coz they know that he has a great future!!! I know that del piero deep down doesnt want him in Juve coz he plays in the exact same position BUT alex is always a big man & will say that he wants him to stay!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Ibra is a great talent & every Juve player & DD understand this & know that him going away will be a big loss coz they know that he has a great future!!! I know that del piero deep down doesnt want him in Juve coz he plays in the exact same position BUT alex is always a big man & will say that he wants him to stay!!
I'd be highly surprised if Del Piero could stand being in the same room as Ibrahimovic. I'm sure he keeps his mouth shut though.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
he will be a great player if he changes his attitude both on the field and off the field.Unless there is substantial changes in the way he plays then he will just be another overrated player.Remember he is not that young hes 25 , there is room for improvement but not that much.
Is DD the guy to change him? i dont know mybe we will have to wait and see abt that.

I know alex will always support any player, especially if he stays with juve in these difficult times.
we will see abt that situation later on as well.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Reports from Espn say that Camo is in a meeting with his lawyers trying to find a way out of Juve...

I say sell him, he obiouly doesnt wan to stay, why keep him?

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
i dont understand why we have to keep players who dont want to play for the team.
zlatan and mauro are 2 of my favourites player in the actual squad with gigi and pavel but if they want to leave,if they think that this club didnt give them something and that they are not ready to battle for it and get it back to serie A then sell them.
i will be really upset to lose these 2 talents but i prefer this than forcing them to play.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I know that del piero deep down doesnt want him in Juve coz he plays in the exact same position BUT alex is always a big man & will say that he wants him to stay!!
Del Piero has no grudges against Ibrahimovic because a few turncoat nerds on juventuz.com says so.

LOOK! Amazing huh? :shocked:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Ibrahimovic and Camoranesi want out, let them go and wish them the worst of luck in the rest of their careers.

Too bad these statements from Mauro and Zlatan are not the least bit surprising..

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Andy said:
If Ibrahimovic and Camoranesi want out, let them go and wish them the worst of luck in the rest of their careers.

Too bad these statements from Mauro and Zlatan are not the least bit surprising..
Camoranesi already told that he wants to leave us. I (try to) respect that.

Ibra hasn't said shit yet.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah the talk conerning ibra has been made by his agent.

But camo should be shipped off, valencia r looking for a winger and they missed out on simao so thats a good destination. Carboni would be making the deal so we have to rookies making the deals on either side.Lets hope secco gets the best of him.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
pavelnedved said:

Ibra hasn't said shit yet.
I don't have any respect for either....Zlatan hasn't said anything but Im disgusted at what his agent has already pointed out....I'd be more understanding if he just outrite said he would like to leave than request for a pay raise.

as for Camo? The sentences he used in describing the current situation is awful for me, he makes it sound there is no Juve in his heart, only the fact that he is playing for a big team /major strengths. Now I realise why he did the things he does on the field last season.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
pavelnedved said:
I am sure ManU will want him, i agree we should sell him, Olivera, Marchionni will do for us in SerieB.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Esteban said:
Del Piero has no grudges against Ibrahimovic because a few turncoat nerds on juventuz.com says so.

LOOK! Amazing huh? :shocked:

WOW Del Piero celebrating a Juventus goal? Now that is news!

Seriously, it's not because he hugs Zlatan that he can actually stand him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
salman said:
del piero is too great a player and man to have any grudges against any team members imo.so i dont see any issues between him and zlatan,from his side atleast.
Del Piero's only mortal. Only some sort of God would be able to endure Zlatan's ignorance. Besides Del Piero once had a chick fight with Inzaghi, so he can hold grudges.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Gigli said that they're trying to hold on to both Ibra and Camoranesi. I don't know if my translation is correct, but I think Camoranesi has said to Deschamps that he's staying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)