Ibra & Camoranesi want out (10 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
juve_ruler said:
i dont know i think cammo is a needed player, he has great skills and its true its his mood swings that affect the team. as for the aresnal game i think tis the entire stress of the game as juve at that period was going down and with capello insisting on certain tactics and players the tension was really high. i hope he can stay thou he has alot to add to the team.

sorry for the neg rep mate never meant too.
I hope your right its painful to see any player leave the club, and if it was due to tension i can understand coz that night i could have personally killed flabbio crappelo for his negative uninspiring tactics

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i didnt mind him for the first season but he seemed to lose interest during the second season, o well we cant argue with his record, 76 games consecutively at the top of serie a. but thats the past anyway, i wish him all the worst with real(y) "BALD" madrid

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Juve created them.. Made them famous...I see no reason why we cannot do that with other players ;)
True.. Players will come and go.. some will win fans.. some might be criticised.. but juventus will move on and as it steps in accepting new players again.. fans will show their support or discern and players will win the cup for juventus and again move on.. its a vicious life cycle.. isn't it? but they will never let the juve fan down and guess expect that juve fan will decide... decisions have to be made.. :agree:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Seven said:
Wait a minute. Camoranesi just spent three years of his career being insulted by pretty much every Juventino, got the whole of Italy over him whenever he made the slightest mistake, was constantly underrated by his coaches and barely got support from his teammates. And now he wants to leave he's a retard? He'd be an idiot if he wanted to stay IMO.

Camoranesi is another player who we owe absolutely no loyalty to, his attitude in the champs league match against arsenal was the last straw for me, that day he disrespected his team mates, his manager, the board members and first and foremost the fans of the club. I had a lot of time for camo before that incident, i thought he had been misunderstood, but it was me that misunderstood. Juventus will be a better place without both camo and ibra
saved me the typing

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
'Camoranesi e Trezeguet vogliono andar via'

08:31 del 31 luglio

Oggi la Erg del presidente Garrone farà l'offerta per acquistare la Tamoil, sponsor bianconero.
Altri intrecci tra Juventus e Sampdoria: Olivera e Palladino graditi a Novellino, mentre a Deschamps piace Bonazzoli.

Intanto Nedved prosegue nel cercare di convincere Ibrahimovic a restare.
Givet chiederà al Monaco di essere ceduto. L'altro difensore francese nel mirino della Juve, Boumsong ammette: "Sì, la Juventus mi vuole".
Pressing sul Livorno per Cristiano Lucarelli, nell'incontro con il club toscano si parlerà anche di Tudor, Legrottaglie, Masiello, Kapo e Zalayeta. In stand-by la trattativa con l'Udinese per il difensore brasiliano Felipe.

Oggi Camoranesi ribadirà la volontà di lasciare Torino. Il suo agente avvisa: "Il Lione offre 5 milioni di euro, siamo anche disposti a chiedere la rescissione del contratto. Trezeguet è il migliore amico di Mauro e posso assicurare che neanche lui intende restare".
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=12396

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Asta per Ibrahimovic: la Juve dice 40

09:00 del 31 luglio

La Juventus prova a convincere Ibrahimovic a restare offrendogli un contratto da 5 milioni di euro a stagione.
Poi i bianconeri fissano il prezzo dello svedese: 40 milioni di euro, è derby tra Inter e Milan.
Ma i nerazzurri non abbandonano la pista Toni (Martins piace al Tottenham) ed i rossoneri seguono sempre Fernando Torres.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
serfaraaz said:
juve want to increase ibra contract to 5 million euros
:wallbang:
I can't believe,if this is true than our board is more stupid than I thought.

Zambrotta had lesser wage than Ibrahimovic and we sold him and at the same time we are increasing Ibra's wage.:tdown: :disagree:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I'm really dissapointed,I heared Palla for Bonazzoli,Lucarelli in,Ibrahimovic is stayin',Kapo wants to leave...........the only bad news left is to hear that Gigi is going and Masiello and Paro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)