Ibra & Camoranesi want out (4 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
I'm really dissapointed,I heared Palla for Bonazzoli,Lucarelli in,Ibrahimovic is stayin',Kapo wants to leave...........the only bad news left is to hear that Gigi is going and Masiello and Paro.
yeah i just read that , lets hope that its just speculation. All of our young talents will be let go for some reason.

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
giovanotti said:
:wallbang:
I can't believe,if this is true than our board is more stupid than I thought.

Zambrotta had lesser wage than Ibrahimovic and we sold him and at the same time we are increasing Ibra's wage.:tdown: :disagree:
i wonder what did ibra do??

rain

Mar 11, 2006
What did Ibra do???!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can only speculate :D (I would have said the things i thought Ibra did, but the site is not rated "XXX")

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
I think that IF Ibra stayed Trezy must go!!! We cant have(Ibra,Trezy,alex,bojinov,palladino & Zalayeta) in attack in Serie b,it is just not right!! I think that selling trezy for a good price & loaning Ibra for 1 year is the righ thing to do but lets wait & see what happens!!!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Byrone said:
28mill pounds for ibra.
his pricereched 51 millions dollars by madrid after his first season with us! what a shame!! I really hope we could keep him or loan him & after 2 years,if the club doesnt want him,his price could reach at least 40 mill doll.!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I think that IF Ibra stayed Trezy must go!!! We cant have(Ibra,Trezy,alex,bojinov,palladino & Zalayeta) in attack in Serie b,it is just not right!! I think that selling trezy for a good price & loaning Ibra for 1 year is the righ thing to do but lets wait & see what happens!!!
no...you do the logical thing...

get rid of Zalayeta !!!:agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
m_elayyan said:
at least we should ask for 20 ml
thats a bit exessive, mybe 10m euros would be alrite

But thats a smart move to overprice Ibra, to shrug off the pretenders and get some good money for him. Everyone can see that DD wants to keep him and that many club members want him with them.
Dont know wat Alex thinks and would be interesting to hear his opinion about the ibra situation and abt the other players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)