Ibra & Camoranesi want out (1 Viewer)

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibra and Cam want exit Saturday 29 July, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mauro Camoranesi have told Juventus that they have no intention of playing in Serie B next season.

The Italian giants have again insisted on Saturday that there will be no more illustrious sales, but the duo have hit back by claiming they want a transfer.

“It seems evident that Zlatan doesn’t want to play in Serie B,” said the Swede’s agent Mino Raiola.

“Juventus need to take that fact into consideration. We are looking for a way out.”

Camoranesi was a little more direct in his views by maintaining he had no desire on continuing his career in the Second Division.

“One makes great sacrifices to play at certain levels,” he told Argentine television during his vacation in South America. “The stadiums we play in, the Cups we play for…
“Then, out of the blue, all that is taken away from you. With respect, now we have to play against teams like Albinoleffe in stadiums which hold 20,000. I honestly don’t intend to do that.

“I’ll speak with the club as soon as possible to decide what happens, but my objective is to play for a team who is targeting the Champions League Final. I don’t care in what country that is in.”
Both players do have many admirers and have been associated with a number of clubs over the past few weeks.

Ibrahimovic is a confirmed target for Inter, while Manchester United could make a bid after they sold Ruud Van Nistelrooy to Real Madrid. The Spanish giants themselves have also been linked, as have Milan.

Ibrahimovic, signed from Ajax for £11.5m in the summer of 2004, is now valued at around £14m by the Old Lady.

Camoranesi, a member of Italy’s World Cup winning squad, has been associated with Valencia and French champions Lyon.

Juventus already have a replacement for Camoranesi after signing Marco Marchionni from Parma on a free transfer.

certain cups? cups in which you get humiliated on the field and then sent off and make a complete clown of yourself by blowing kisses and further humiliating yourself and the club?

this guy's a complete disgrace, his modest talents were never good enough for Juventus and now he comes away with disgusting comments like this!

Sell this imbecile now!

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
JRulez said:
certain cups? cups in which you get humiliated on the field and then sent off and make a complete clown of yourself by blowing kisses and further humiliating yourself and the club?
That behaviour was unacceptable

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Larry said:
We were third yeah, but atleast we reached the UCL final :)
No that was the year before, and that year we won the scudetto.

No offence, but how long have you been following juve?

Byrone said:
Yeah but atleast that team played with spirit & determination & could play attractively.
We played well at first, but later the the defence was poor and soon after the entire team started to crumble. We were so Nedved dependant and he had no form from january onwards, so we were unimaginative, uncreative, poor in defence and so the bad results also followed.

malachite

Jul 12, 2006
um.......he is 30 years old, i think i can understand his situation:depressed

Hope we can sell him with the good price ~

So... bye Camo, i will miss you !:depressed

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I already expected people to say that. Not a classy comment from Camoranesi, but we can't blame both of them for their behaviour, because they are just professional footballers that want the best (money + honour etc tec) out of their career. It is natural to feel bad after putting so much hard work and realise that what you have earned gets removed. They must be disgusted at Juventus right now. And some more, they want to get their best at their peak, so rejecting to stay in B is so understandable. After all, who wants to play in B when u can show yourself to Europe how good you are??

But I think they can do it in a more professional behaviour, this is just like venting their frustrations. Thanking the supporters abd the club is pretty important to me.

Camo is a modest talent? He's one of the better talented players who has good technique in dribbling and chesting down the ball and he's one of the players that help Italy lift the world cup. Not famous =/= not talented. But the main problem with him is his consistency.

Anyway I wish them best of luck in the future.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I like Camo as a player, but I think he should leave. He's at the top of his skill, he is world champion, so we should sell him while he's worth a good amount of money.

As for Ibra, I'd like him to stay. After a poor season, he has somethging to prove to us. Seeing him leave would mean that he failed in Juve. And that also means we failed with him, as he certainly has the talent to succeed.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I miss Appiah.

I really do.

More than anyone else who has come and gone over the last 3 years, I miss that kid.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he actually took time out to talk to me for 5 minutes when I met him, I don't know.

Or maybe, his skills as an attacking and creative midfielder were grossly misused here.

Anyway, I'm done pining over the past.

As far as Camo is concerned, I've never been a big fan of his, whether its his perceived aloofness, the fact that he looks like Rosario from "Will & Grace", or the fact that he always seemed to show more passion when playing for the National Team, and that just got under my skin. I won't be sad to see him go, to be honest.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Geof said:
I like Camo as a player, but I think he should leave. He's at the top of his skill, he is world champion, so we should sell him while he's worth a good amount of money.

As for Ibra, I'd like him to stay. After a poor season, he has somethging to prove to us. Seeing him leave would mean that he failed in Juve. And that also means we failed with him, as he certainly has the talent to succeed.

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not alone when it comes to Fluffing Zlatan's pillows at night before he goes to sleep. :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
MrsPado'sShoes said:
I miss Appiah.

I really do.

More than anyone else who has come and gone over the last 3 years, I miss that kid.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he actually took time out to talk to me for 5 minutes when I met him, I don't know.

Or maybe, his skills as an attacking and creative midfielder were grossly misused here.

As far as Camo is concerned, I've never been a big fan of his, whether its his perceived aloofness, the fact that he looks like Rosario from "Will & Grace", or the fact that he always seemed to show more passion when playing for the National Team, and that just got under my skin. I won't be sad to see him go, to be honest.
Appiah has always been played out of position, the role which he plays in his NT is the correct role, and this is where the Appiah performs

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
MrsPado'sShoes said:
I miss Appiah.

I really do.

:D Your fooking crazy Sergio. Appiah is a great individual indeed,i got to meet him earlier this year when South Africa played Ghana in a WC qualifier.

Your quite right about him being misused & watch him cause havoc if he signs for Roma.

What do you think of the new Juve kits Serge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)