Ibra & Camoranesi want out (16 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Byrone said:
:D Your fooking crazy Sergio. Appiah is a great individual indeed,i got to meet him earlier this year when South Africa played Ghana in a WC qualifier.

Your quite right about him being misused & watch him cause havoc if he signs for Roma.

What do you think of the new Juve kits Serge?

He will be every defensive midfielder's worst nightmare, now that he has matured into the type of player he is now.

As far as the Kits are concerned, love them, love them, LOVE THEM. All we need now is the Danone logo, and we're golden.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
MrsPado'sShoes said:
He will be every defensive midfielder's worst nightmare, now that he has matured into the type of player he is now.

As far as the Kits are concerned, love them, love them, LOVE THEM. All we need now is the Danone logo, and we're golden.
Yeah im glad that they didnt bring in that 2 tone kit.I must admit that the home kit,seems to have been designed around the old kappa kit with the collar.I loved the kappa jerseys!

Peep the hangout section,i opened a thread with pics of members own personal Juve jersey's.I should post my other's,but i have over 114 of them so its a pain.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I don't blame Camo in the least. It's not his fault that Moggi was an ass and sent his club down the drain. And no one can blame him for wanting to play in first division.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
Yeah im glad that they didnt bring in that 2 tone kit.I must admit that the home kit,seems to have been designed around the old kappa kit with the collar.I loved the kappa jerseys!

Peep the hangout section,i opened a thread with pics of members own personal Juve jersey's.I should post my other's,but i have over 114 of them so its a pain.
i will get my act together and take a pic of me in my new home jersey and show all my old ones, the new shirt is the shizzle feel just like a real top instead of the space age fabric of teh last few years:faq1: and the collar is class, my mate was drooling when he saw it, or maybe it was because i was playing football thus wearing shorts....:oops:

anyway camo has really put his foot in it and i say let him go, if he does not have teh stomach for a battle and wants out then we dont want anyone who lacks the commitment of a juve player,heart,desire,commitment and honour is what i am looking for, the rest can go run

jorossian

Jun 29, 2006
I completely understand Camo's situation and while I wish above all he would stay with the club, I can see why at his age he needs to move on to finish his career with a trophy. To go from being a key player in a world cup victory to playing in B is not an expected behavior. Any player who accepts that demotion should be exhalted, however to want more is expected. Juventus, as an organization, let down each and every one of the players that fought on the pitch to win the last 2 scudettos only to have it ripped away.

As a fan I love Juve - but put yourself in the shoes of the players who were indirectly made to look like accomplices in a scandal. Management needs to make that up to these players in whatever way they can. A guy like Del Piero who's name is synonymous with Juve, I can see staying. same with Nedved who is on the cusp of retirement anyway. A guy like Camo still has something to prove before he walks off into the sunset and he's currently at his peak as a player. I hope he stays, but I'm not going to childishly rant against him if he goes. I just hope we get at least 12 million for him.

Ibrahimovic can take a walk and I doubt many on the team or in the stands will shed a tear. Camo was a leader and a source of rythem, aggressiveness and pace on the pitch. He'll be missed :broken:

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Not that big misses like Cannavaro and Zambrotta. They are on their right to leave, and I think that's time to Zlatan leave, doesn't matter if we were on A or B.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Byrone said:
That was a brilliant line-up.How i miss those days.:touched:
We got our asses kicked by all the big teams with that line-up! Brilliant? I think not.

Its not so long ago, and since ur a long time fan I don't think you need wikipedia's help...that's like an "ask the audience" option in Who wants to be a millionaire :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
On the point of Camonarese and Ibra:

Ibra: Ever since words came out of his mouth the last few weeks, I have been thoroughly convinced that his attitude was not needed at Juventus, regardless of the amount of talent I still see in him.

Camonarese:
I've said it before and I wondered why guys wanted him to stay. Its not like he has had Del Piero's love and respect towards this club. And its not like he had a terrific world cup, nor does he have much more playing time in terms of age.
Deschamps will create a faster free flowing Juve, although Camo was our most creative midfielder last season, we have Marchionni who can provide more width and pace to our attack.

Sell them both and move on, this'll be quick and hurtless, unlike Zambrotta's and Cannavaro's departure

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
pavelnedved said:
Really ? Was that the season that we finished 7th ?
Well that would be a terrible season for Juve :D more humiliating than our current position.

I didn't say it was an very awful season, I said Juve got their ass whopped by the big teams! You check the records, Juve did well against all the other clubs but they didn't win any of the big encounter which made the difference in the scudetto race.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Q is do we need all that number of stars to get back to SA next season?
i think we have a good chances to get back to SA next season with some good cash after selling all these b*sta*ds who are eager to leave.

so get some cash and get rid of some of the oldies and unfaithfull ones and prepare yourself for the new era with a better , younger and maybe cheaper stars

we just dont need thuram , canna, zamb, viera, emerson, camo and ibra to get back to SA but we really need the cash and an average team to do so

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Marchionni is alot better than Camo anways, not a big loss. Camo knows he would have rid the bench with Marchionni being on the team and thats y he is leaving.

Ibrahimovic, i hope he strays for 1 more season because i dont want him turning into Henry, Maresca, etc and being awesome at other clubs. As shit as he was last season, u cant ignore his potential, and seeing as youth is supposed to be our new direction, hopefully he will stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)