Ibra & Camoranesi want out (12 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I would really like to see Ibra's back,because he is not a true bianconero,and he has nothing more to prove,in my opinion,he showed his character playing for both Juve and Sweden,he is an overrated lucky bastard ,he is not a team player he is playing for himself,and he really turns on my remembrance of Capello.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
what really happened was he was playing so well, Don Fabio got turned on and successfully seduced Zlatan and got him to sleep with him. Using the prefered doggy style, Fabio's short dick and long balls are simply too much to be tolerated by Zlatan. And so explains the strange runs and awkward passing and movements as well as the few injuries he had........

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
That was expectable inspite of Dechamps statement that door is closed
Thanks Camo, bye.
Thanks for nothing Alatan, bye.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
what really happened was he was playing so well, Don Fabio got turned on and successfully seduced Zlatan and got him to sleep with him. Using the prefered doggy style, Fabio's short dick and long balls are simply too much to be tolerated by Zlatan. And so explains the strange runs and awkward passing and movements as well as the few injuries he had........
so how does emerson feel about this???

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Right now, these two players are useless to Juve. Zlatan is the most overrated player in the planet and Camoranesi is now on the wrong side of his carrear and Juve has Marchionni in his spot (will also take his spot in the NT most likely). Of course it's all a gamble, they could both prove world class for years to come.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
mnementh said:
Right now, these two players are useless to Juve. Zlatan is the most overrated player in the planet and Camoranesi is now on the wrong side of his carrear and Juve has Marchionni in his spot (will also take his spot in the NT most likely). Of course it's all a gamble, they could both prove world class for years to come.
In my opinion Camoranesi is the most underrated midfielder but he is really useful for our squad.I would like him to stay but it is up to him.

As for Ibrahimovic,I never liked him really but mostly for his behaviour.And I don't like his way of playing, never liked strong but stupid strikers.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I can't believe this,in the article they say:

Juve wish to extend his contract until 2010, offering him more money to take him closer to the wages earned by Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon. But for Ibrahimovic, money doesn't play that big a role.

"I think it is clear Zlatan does not want to play in Serie B and Juve have got to understand that," said his agent Mino Raiola.

I mean this is sick,why do we want to extend his contract and give him more money?:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

I'm dissapointed ,really,the bastard wants more money and we are actually ready to give him more.:tdown:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
giovanotti said:
I can't believe this,in the article they say:

Juve wish to extend his contract until 2010, offering him more money to take him closer to the wages earned by Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon. But for Ibrahimovic, money doesn't play that big a role.

"I think it is clear Zlatan does not want to play in Serie B and Juve have got to understand that," said his agent Mino Raiola.

I mean this is sick,why do we want to extend his contract and give him more money?:disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

I'm dissapointed ,really,the bastard wants more money and we are actually ready to give him more.:tdown:
Ideally I'd want both of them to stay but if they do not want to be part of what Deschamps and the board is building here, fine, let them leave.

As for negotiating a new contract with Zlatan, it makes sense to me, because I think he's on very low wages for a "star player" at Juventus and I'm sure there are other clubs that would offer him much more.

That said, making him as high an earner as Del Piero or Buffon is just ridiculous. He doesn't deserve that kinda money. A better contract, sure, but not that kind of money.

If he accepts a new contract offer from Juventus, fine, but if not, it's Sayonara fuckface!

FCBJ

Jul 29, 2006
we don't need zlatan.
i really think we don't want him i hate so much airledy from last year.
we have good strikers that's the our best position in my opinion.

i would have loved that camoranesi would stay... but we don't need players who don't enjoy in juve... who wants to go better leave...

only players like alex and nedver should play in juve!

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Jem83 said:
Ideally I'd want both of them to stay but if they do not want to be part of what Deschamps and the board is building here, fine, let them leave.

As for negotiating a new contract with Zlatan, it makes sense to me, because I think he's on very low wages for a "star player" at Juventus and I'm sure there are other clubs that would offer him much more.

That said, making him as high an earner as Del Piero or Buffon is just ridiculous. He doesn't deserve that kinda money. A better contract, sure, but not that kind of money.

If he accepts a new contract offer from Juventus, fine, but if not, it's Sayonara fuckface!
gotta agree with you on that..........
salute.......!!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Camoranesi is the last player we need right now.

Forza Marco !!!

PS I'm sending Ibra to hell since August, 31st, 2004 :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jem83 said:

Actually Jem,it is not up to Ibrahimovic...he desreves a better wage:disagree: you know what he deserves,he deserves to get the hell out of the team and find some other joga bonito shity club that he wants....he is the guy that don't deserve to be a bianconero and he never deserved that honour.Everything in Juve is all about him,he was a player of the year of his arrival(I don't know how really:tdown: ),he was the main star(I don't know how that either:tdown: ),he was this he was that.....but he was never a real bianconero,so he should go wherever he wants and sign a better contract for him.We are in a great financial problem and he is selfish and molly again,I don't understan really why the board want him so badly while we have so many other attacking options in the team.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
giovanotti said:
Actually Jem,it is not up to Ibrahimovic...he desreves a better wage:disagree: you know what he deserves,he deserves to get the hell out of the team and find some other joga bonito shity club that he wants....he is the guy that don't deserve to be a bianconero and he never deserved that honour.Everything in Juve is all about him,he was a player of the year of his arrival(I don't know how really:tdown: ),he was the main star(I don't know how that either:tdown: ),he was this he was that.....but he was never a real bianconero,so he should go wherever he wants and sign a better contract for him.We are in a great financial problem and he is selfish and molly again,I don't understan really why the board want him so badly while we have so many other attacking options in the team.
I know what you're saying here and I feel the same way if Zlatan now shows up at Cobolli Gigli's door with a transfer request. Like I said, if he proves himself worthy and wants to pull his sleeves up and work hard for the team, he's more than welcome to stay, but if he doesn't want to be part of this he can get the hell out.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jem83 said:
I know what you're saying here and I feel the same way if Zlatan now shows up at Cobolli Gigli's door with a transfer request. Like I said, if he proves himself worthy and wants to pull his sleeves up and work hard for the team, he's more than welcome to stay, but if he doesn't want to be part of this he can get the hell out.
True,but I can't understand why the board ingratiate to him.He alredy have a wage round 2.8 mil Euros per year and he wants more.:disagree:

I can't believe this,I simply can't.:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)