Ibra & Camoranesi want out (9 Viewers)

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
I think what we really need now are not star players..
What we need most are players with full-commitment and loyalty who could play whole-hearted for Juventus..
If they wanna go, just let them go... of course we don't wanna see them play with half-hearted.. that would be worse..
Teamwork is the key my friend.. :toast:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
u may get ur wish soon mate, just read that he said he wants to leave. But gigli and blanc dont want to sell him.And Blanc apparently wants to let only viera leave while keeping all the others

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:
u may get ur wish soon mate, just read that he said he wants to leave. But gigli and blanc dont want to sell him.And Blanc apparently wants to let only viera leave while keeping all the others
But how mate,he wants to go,and they don't want to let him go?

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
sateeh said:
u r talking about camo let him go

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Esteban said:
Del Piero has no grudges against Ibrahimovic because a few turncoat nerds on juventuz.com says so.

LOOK! Amazing huh? :shocked:

actually I am pretty sure that capello's way last year of playing with zlatan instead of alex even if Zaltan suckeed made alex doesnt like him that much BUUUUT what they did in Inter's game last season when zlatan scored & went towards alex really showed that capello was the problem!!! I think that they will be Juve's attack next season if trezy was sold!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
actually I am pretty sure that capello's way last year of playing with zlatan instead of alex even if Zaltan suckeed made alex doesnt like him that much BUUUUT what they did in Inter's game last season when zlatan scored & went towards alex really showed that capello was the problem!!! I think that they will be Juve's attack next season if trezy was sold!!!
Well I hope the opposite,I hope that Trez and Del Piero (good old days before Ibrahimovic)will be be Juve's attacking force without Ibrahimovic.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
'Ibra e Trezeguet restano alla Juve'. Vieira: Non ho ancora deciso...

11:10 del 01 agosto

"La cessione di Patrick Vieira sarà l'ultima nostra operazione in uscita di questo mercato estivo. Sia David Trezeguet che Zlatan Ibrahimovic non andranno via e resteranno alla Juventus anche nella prossima stagione". Parole di Jean-Claude Blanc, amministratore delegato della Juventus, nel corso di un'intervista al quotidiano francese L'Equipe, secondo cui Vieira passerà all'Inter per una cifra vicina ai 9,5 milioni di euro. Giovedì è prevista la firma sul contratto quadriennale fino al 2010 da 5 milioni di euro netti a stagione.

Lo stesso Vieira ha dichiarato al prestigioco quotidiano inglese The Times: "Al momento non so ancora dove giocherò nella prossima stagione, prenderò una decisione nelle prossime 48 ore. Di certo non reserò alla Juventus in Serie B. Ogni giocatore vorrebbe giocare in un grande club come il Manchester United, tutto può succedere anche se per me sarebbe difficile dopo 9 anni passati all'Arsenal".

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=12521

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
serfaraaz said:
'Ibra e Trezeguet restano alla Juve'. Vieira: Non ho ancora deciso...

11:10 del 01 agosto

"La cessione di Patrick Vieira sarà l'ultima nostra operazione in uscita di questo mercato estivo. Sia David Trezeguet che Zlatan Ibrahimovic non andranno via e resteranno alla Juventus anche nella prossima stagione". Parole di Jean-Claude Blanc, amministratore delegato della Juventus, nel corso di un'intervista al quotidiano francese L'Equipe, secondo cui Vieira passerà all'Inter per una cifra vicina ai 9,5 milioni di euro. Giovedì è prevista la firma sul contratto quadriennale fino al 2010 da 5 milioni di euro netti a stagione.

Lo stesso Vieira ha dichiarato al prestigioco quotidiano inglese The Times: "Al momento non so ancora dove giocherò nella prossima stagione, prenderò una decisione nelle prossime 48 ore. Di certo non reserò alla Juventus in Serie B. Ogni giocatore vorrebbe giocare in un grande club come il Manchester United, tutto può succedere anche se per me sarebbe difficile dopo 9 anni passati all'Arsenal".

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=12521
Translation please!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
giovanotti said:
Well I hope the opposite,I hope that Trez and Del Piero (good old days before Ibrahimovic)will be be Juve's attacking force without Ibrahimovic.
actually trezy is getting older & we could cash some good money out of him!! but if he really wants to help Juve then of course keep him!!

SanjiSanji

Jul 30, 2006
tribalfooball.com - August 01, 2006

AC Milan have a commitment from Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Despite Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli's insistence today that Ibra "would not leave", it's emerged the Swede has a 'gentlemen's' agreement with Milan.

Il Giornale says Ibrahimovic will move to Milan should they manage to qualify for the Champions League proper. If they fail, the Swede will accept a move to city rivals Inter Milan.

Both Milan clubs have agreed personal terms with Ibrahimovic over a long-term ?3 million-a-year contract.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
But how mate,he wants to go,and they don't want to let him go?
Am guessing that although DD would want him to stay, self drive would be a big factor for next season whether we play in serie A with deduction or serie B.

Players who r not motivated to give 110% on the field wont help the team alot.
Am guessing that DD would think abt that more, before thinking abt the future he will think abt this year which is very important.

To be Honest i would like him to stay, cuz i think he will be a good player and he will give the serie B defenders a hard time.I dont like the guy's personality and if he doesnt want to stay then he really should be offloaded. I would like if the management focused on keeping trezi, but that doesnt seem to be the case.

Champions, i read it at cafejuve.....but i cant post it cuz its not an official website.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Seven said:
WOW Del Piero celebrating a Juventus goal? Now that is news!

Seriously, it's not because he hugs Zlatan that he can actually stand him.

Ha-ha... ha. :lol:
You're getting desperate. Honestly, Zlatan is a good guy. Sure, he took your hero's place on the field, but are there any situation at all where Del Piero even hinted that he had any grudges against Ibrahimovic?
No? Thought so.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
el_02 said:
I think what we really need now are not star players..
What we need most are players with full-commitment and loyalty who could play whole-hearted for Juventus..
If they wanna go, just let them go... of course we don't wanna see them play with half-hearted.. that would be worse..
Teamwork is the key my friend.. :toast:
agree......we need players like crio ferrara, montero, conte.....team players and we'll be great again.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
trez or ibrah has to go......i really dont mind keeping ibrah but only if we sell trez and vise versa. i would prefer ibrah to go and trez staying but.....you never know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)