Ibra & Camoranesi want out (1 Viewer)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Zlatan reiterates Juve exit desire
By Nadia Carminati - Created on 2 Aug 2006

Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has reiterated his desire to leave the Old Lady following their relegation to Serie B.

The Sweden international has already stated he is not interested in playing in the lower leagues of Italian football and is seeking a move away from Stadio Delle Alpi.

However, it remains to be seen whether Ibrahimovic, who is contracted till 2008, will be allowed to depart after Juve remarked Patrick Vieira was their last big-name exit.

The side have already seen the likes of Fabio Cannavaro, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta, Emerson and now Vieira leave following their demotion.

Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola claims his client would be interested in staying in Italy, but has no intention of securing a loan switch away from the Turin outfit.

"Zlatan's decision is not due to the fact Juve are not in the Champions League, but the fact that they are in Serie B," explained Raiola to Radio Radio.

"He's interested in staying in Italy or joining a foreign side, but we're not ruling anything out. He doesn't want to be loaned."
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?...id=8&title=Zlatan+reiterates+Juve+exit+desire

Buy on AliExpress.com

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
Camoranesi is the most ungrateful player in the entire universe. I remeber one of his first interviews in 2002. He said he had dreamed of playing for a great club, but never believed he would get so far. And what does he say now. I can't play in Serie B. I am too good. If Juve hadn't bought you, you would still be playing in the pathetic Verona team. Everything you have achieved is thanks to Juve and when the time comes to return the favour...
Sell him. He was never worthy of a first team slot, anyway. We just lacked a decent right winger who could make Camo sweat.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
di_vladi said:
Camoranesi is the most ungrateful player in the entire universe. I remeber one of his first interviews in 2002. He said he had dreamed of playing for a great club, but never believed he would get so far. And what does he say now. I can't play in Serie B. I am too good. If Juve hadn't bought you, you would still be playing in the pathetic Verona team. Everything you have achieved is thanks to Juve and when the time comes to return the favour...
Sell him. He was never worthy of a first team slot, anyway. We just lacked a decent right winger who could make Camo sweat.
i respect u r feelings but loyalty in football does not exist anymore

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ooh i miss old moggi in this situation :(

remember Davids, when he was moaning to be sold he was unoffically frozan from the squad for a couple of months even if he went on loan to barca he was taught a lesson. i wish gigli do the same with these two so they understand that we are not a hotel. they have a contract and they will damn respect it.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
According to calciomercato Camo has agreed to a Lyon switch, but our club refuses to let him go. We could get options on Malouda and Pedretti for 07/08 though.

I wonder if this is true though, we hear contredicting reports every other day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)