Ibra & Camoranesi want out (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
According to calciomercato Camo has agreed to a Lyon switch, but our club refuses to let him go. We could get options on Malouda and Pedretti for 07/08 though.

I wonder if this is true though, we hear contredicting reports every other day.
August will be a long month for Juventini.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ibra desperate to quit Juve
Thursday 3 August, 2006

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent is threatening legal action if Juventus block a move away from the Stadio Delle Alpi this summer.

The Swede has made his intentions clear to the club and is not willing to play in the Italian Second Division, even if only for one year, following their demotion.

“It is evident that Zlatan wants to leave Juventus and I hope the club takes note of this,” said Mino Raiola to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Our stance is clear and we are looking for a way out with the club’s blessing, but we are ready to consider legal action if that is not the case.”

Raiola confirmed that several top-flight European teams have expressed their interest in his client, who would nonetheless like to stay in Serie A.

"Ibra is not tired of Italy and would like to achieve a bit more here," maintained the attacker’s representative.

The 25-year-old forward has been linked with a move to Milan, but Raiola believes the Rossoneri may be more enthusiastic once they qualify for the Champions League group stage.

It may therefore take some time before the Via Turati club presents an offer for the Juventino, who is training with his Bianconeri teammates in Pinzolo.

Juventus placed a shocking £28m price tag on Ibrahimovic’s head on Monday in an attempt to keep him following the painful sales of Emerson, Fabio Cannavaro, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta and Patrick Vieira.

channel4.com

OH FFS!!! why dont we just sell him alredy!!! Im tired of him!!!:disagree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Espectro said:
Ibra desperate to quit Juve
Thursday 3 August, 2006

Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s agent is threatening legal action if Juventus block a move away from the Stadio Delle Alpi this summer.

The Swede has made his intentions clear to the club and is not willing to play in the Italian Second Division, even if only for one year, following their demotion.

“It is evident that Zlatan wants to leave Juventus and I hope the club takes note of this,” said Mino Raiola to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Our stance is clear and we are looking for a way out with the club’s blessing, but we are ready to consider legal action if that is not the case.”

Raiola confirmed that several top-flight European teams have expressed their interest in his client, who would nonetheless like to stay in Serie A.

"Ibra is not tired of Italy and would like to achieve a bit more here," maintained the attacker’s representative.

The 25-year-old forward has been linked with a move to Milan, but Raiola believes the Rossoneri may be more enthusiastic once they qualify for the Champions League group stage.

It may therefore take some time before the Via Turati club presents an offer for the Juventino, who is training with his Bianconeri teammates in Pinzolo.

Juventus placed a shocking £28m price tag on Ibrahimovic’s head on Monday in an attempt to keep him following the painful sales of Emerson, Fabio Cannavaro, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta and Patrick Vieira.

channel4.com

OH FFS!!! why dont we just sell him alredy!!! Im tired of him!!!:disagree:

simple message for his pizza making agent, we sell at our terms, not his, ideally its not in juve's interest to make a quick cheap sale, but to get the most money out of him when it comes to selling, meh take us to court if he wants, he aint got a leg to stand on.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
It would be a really great day if we would get 40m from milan for ibrahimovic. I don`t want this arrogant player to wear our shirt again. he won`t be very popular with the fans after the things he said.

danielz

Apr 5, 2006
Yes all we want Ibrahimoshit out, but we cant give him away. We should sell him on our terms.
It's our turn to make Zlatan suffer as he did along this season with us.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Natalia said:
we should not sell him and leave him on the bench for the whole season....that'll do !!!!
Sure, no money and no purpose, that will solve the problem.
If he doesn't play, then sell him, not bench hm, would cost us to much.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

honestly out of all our top players, excluding del piero, i am most delighted with trezeguet. he keept his mouth shut ever since this happened, didn't make interviews to discuss his future with the press, he is obviously doing it with the club, behind closed doors. i don't know if he's gonna stay but i really hope he does. he's been my favourite ever since he came, and i'm really glad he is being a professional through all this as well.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
vlatko said:
honestly out of all our top players, excluding del piero, i am most delighted with trezeguet. he keept his mouth shut ever since this happened, didn't make interviews to discuss his future with the press, he is obviously doing it with the club, behind closed doors. i don't know if he's gonna stay but i really hope he does. he's been my favourite ever since he came, and i'm really glad he is being a professional through all this as well.
Can't argue with that, he sure has been.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Philipp00 said:
It would be a really great day if we would get 40m from milan for ibrahimovic. I don`t want this arrogant player to wear our shirt again. he won`t be very popular with the fans after the things he said.
He didn't say shit, dofus.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
vlatko said:
yep :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)