Ibra & Camoranesi want out (3 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
vlatko said:
honestly out of all our top players, excluding del piero, i am most delighted with trezeguet. he keept his mouth shut ever since this happened, didn't make interviews to discuss his future with the press, he is obviously doing it with the club, behind closed doors. i don't know if he's gonna stay but i really hope he does. he's been my favourite ever since he came, and i'm really glad he is being a professional through all this as well.
i really forgot about Trezgol.

true men appear in crisis.

he isn't Trezgol nomore he is TREZGOLD

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Man I can imagine Zlatan in Milan, Adriano in Inter... what a pathetic serie A ... everyone will be shooting blanks all over the place. I don't know who'll win the league next year - roma, inter, milan - each one is crappier than the other.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Everytime Ibra say something, i say this is the lowest that this guy could get but each tike he prove me wrong. This player will never be great, never ever. Not because i am bitter but because his motive is his own intrest and that make good players but never great ones. Example = Luis Figo although Ibra is a bigger asshole than Figo.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
vlatko said:
honestly out of all our top players, excluding del piero, i am most delighted with trezeguet. he keept his mouth shut ever since this happened, didn't make interviews to discuss his future with the press, he is obviously doing it with the club, behind closed doors. i don't know if he's gonna stay but i really hope he does. he's been my favourite ever since he came, and i'm really glad he is being a professional through all this as well.
Agree... trezeguet was a golden purchase as he's the best ratio match/goal striker in the world and he always delivered. Nedved, he and Del Piero, together with Davids ... that was the best team ever IMO (thinking 2003 CL season).

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
golden days, hopefully will come back. the think about ibra is that he was way overrated by the swedish media. he likes to be in the spot, although i never saw something exceptional from him. the sort of show that DP in mid 90's or Zidane or baggio did during their careers at juve.
the main thing that he needs to understand is that football is a game of 11 players not askill show.

by the way nice to see didi taking control.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
this guy should leave ASAP. I hope DD is just kidding the agent around. There is no good news with him around, his gonna moan his ass off till he stays and I fear this may have some sort of affect on the youngsters too.. The highest bidder wins.

The door is that way -->

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
this guy should leave ASAP. I hope DD is just kidding the agent around. There is no good news with him around, his gonna moan his ass off till he stays and I fear this may have some sort of affect on the youngsters too.. The highest bidder wins.

The door is that way -->
i thought it was that way

<<<<<

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I want to see Ibra in a Milan shirt ASAP. I'll love it when they'll call him the new Van Basten :D. They don't know what they're getting..

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Paolo Sosa said:
golden days, hopefully will come back. the think about ibra is that he was way overrated by the swedish media. he likes to be in the spot, although i never saw something exceptional from him. the sort of show that DP in mid 90's or Zidane or baggio did during their careers at juve.
the main thing that he needs to understand is that football is a game of 11 players not askill show.

by the way nice to see didi taking control.
yes. his main problem is his mentality. i know it all to well and i know hundreds of guys with the same mentality. typical balkan attitude, sky high ego and i don't care what anyone says or thinks attitude. i even know a few young players here who really could have gone pro with their football but they all have the same problem, ego. and unfortunatelly that doesn't change. i don't think zlatan will ever change, he has the talent but he has a too big mental block to over come. i gave up on him, he's never gonna develop further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)