"I support Muslims who love freedom" (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
True:D we need another Russian poster in here to balance things out, my impression of Russians is so tainted now, they can't all be like him surely :p
thank god the majority i encounter at uni are not even close, quite the contrary. we have our disagreements but it doesn't change the fact we are classmates and friends, and goes with out saying you never get childish replies or replies like the not so funny address stunt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
thank god the majority i encounter at uni are not even close, quite the contrary. we have our disagreements but it doesn't change the fact we are classmates and friends, and goes with out saying you never get childish replies or replies like the not so funny address stunt.
Well, Djanik is what 18? I doubt he has ever engage in an adult conversation unlike your co-students at Uni.

RUS is just plain and simple immature.

Mar 9, 2006
Well, Djanik is what 18? I doubt he has ever engage in an adult conversation unlike your co-students at Uni.

ye, everyone who criticize religion is priori immature, poor guys from Charlie were immature too, blogger from Saudi arabia is immature too, everyone who criticize religion is nothing but child, greatest logical archivement by the smartest person ever aka maddy

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just want to know why the nigga swag gave warning?. that's all..

@Twenty---3

It was a warning, not an infraction. And beyond what RUS does, who himself spends lots of time in the sin bin, part of my job is to ensure fights don't escalate.

And for that matter, everybody knows in football that retaliation will always earn you a card...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4799048 said:
ye, everyone who criticize religion is priori immature, poor guys from Charlie were immature too, blogger from Saudi arabia is immature too, everyone who criticize religion is nothing but child, greatest logical archivement by the smartest person ever aka maddy
priori :lol:

wow, such many smarts, a lot impressed

Mar 9, 2006
you should thank ur invisible old buddy a lot for the opportunity to move away from your paradise homeland

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

actually Maddy they are 18-26 years old :D
Juventino[RUS];4799161 said:
you should thank ur invisible old buddy a lot for the opportunity to move away from your paradise homeland
you are absolutely right Rus, i do every single night for the opportunity :) even though Russia is no paradise non the less i love this country, it has its own set of issues that i am fully aware you know about, and lastly its an opportunity like you said but its not a free transaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4799217 said:
http://www.ibtimes.co.in/mosul-13-t...l-match-tv-killed-by-isis-firing-squad-620946
I hope this is fake news i hope

- - - Updated - - -

still better than egypt
hmmm i wonder if you stand outside domodedova or any other airport and ask your fellow russians what they think we might be getting a different answer.

Mar 9, 2006

you are absolutely right Rus, i do every single night for the opportunity :) even though Russia is no paradise non the less i love this country, it has its own set of issues that i am fully aware you know about, and lastly its an opportunity like you said but its not a free transaction.
Russia is great, Russia is peace, Russia is love, Russia is mother, Russia is friend

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm i wonder if you stand outside domodedova or any other airport and ask your fellow russians what they think we might be getting a different answer.
Only once? You have to pray 5 times per day, also i have a very serious question for ya - 5 times per day you have to kiss carpet looking towards Mecca, but since Earth is a sphere it does mean that whenever you look at something with ur eyes you look at the same thing with your ass, it's ok in islam to show ur ass to mecca? i very curious with this

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4799243 said:
Only once? You have to pray 5 times per day, also i have a very serious question for ya - 5 times per day you have to kiss carpet looking towards Mecca, but since Earth is a sphere it does mean that whenever you look at something with ur eyes you look at the same thing with your ass, it's ok in islam to show ur ass to mecca? i very curious with this
YOu just can't help it, can you?

Djanik you big baby :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)