"I support Muslims who love freedom" (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
btw I don't understand why akbar? I meant isn't that obvious? have we ever heard anyone deny it?
Some people pass some bad stages in their lives. They see hopeless ways ahead. When they hear this "Allahu Akbar", it is just to tell them that the "tagedy" they are passing is nothing compared to what Allah can make to them in the future. You may feel it is so obvious but sometimes you have to be reminded of the obvious facts to go back to your right path, just like what a compass can do.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #905
    Some people pass some bad stages in their lives. They see hopeless ways ahead. When they hear this "Allahu Akbar", it is just to tell them that the "tagedy" they are passing is nothing compared to what Allah can make to them in the future. You may feel it is so obvious but sometimes you have to be reminded of the obvious facts to go back to your right path, just like what a compass can do.
    good answer :tup:

Apr 15, 2006
    I think it's kinda insensitive of you to trivialize what they are going through. "Oh I know that you must feel like shit cos your mother died, but that's nothing compared to what Allah can do in your future." If someone said that to me, I'd punch them in the balls!

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    I think it's kinda insensitive of you to trivialize what they are going through. "Oh I know that you must feel like $#@! cos your mother died, but that's nothing compared to what Allah can do in your future." If someone said that to me, I'd punch them in the balls!
    You totally misunderstood, buddy. Not in every situation happens like that, when someone dies we say "inna lillahi ia Inna ilayhi raaji'oon" which means verily to Allah we belong, and to Him we return. See the difference? :D

Apr 15, 2006
    You totally misunderstood, buddy. Not in every situation happens like that, when someone dies we say "inna lillahi ia Inna ilayhi raaji'oon" which means verily to Allah we belong, and to Him we return. See the difference? :D
    I merely took someone's death as an example. Suffering, no matter what it's due to, should not be compared to what god can possibly do in order to provide some consolation.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4799545 said:
    The Qibla (Arabic: قبلة‎‎, "direction"), also transliterated as Qiblah, Qibleh, Kiblah, Kıble or Kibla, is the direction that should be faced when a Muslim prays during salat. It is fixed as the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca. Most mosques contain a wall niche, known as mihrab, that indicates the Qiblah.
    I meant for Muslims in Europe/North America or other places that doesn't know exactly which direction Mecca is.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];4799687 said:
    it's pretty easy in 21 century to find the right direction
    Not unless you have too much internet and too little brains. You being a perfect example.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)