"I support Muslims who love freedom" (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4799687 said:
it's pretty easy in 21 century to find the right direction
And if you have seen the world, instead of sitting behind a computer all the time. You would know, that not all people can afford stuff. Let alone some food. %80 Muslims do it towards the sunset.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I merely took someone's death as an example. Suffering, no matter what it's due to, should not be compared to what god can possibly do in order to provide some consolation.
I kind of like that retort. "Ah, so well your mother just died? Well at least God didn't make your deck explode followed by an army of fire ants running up inside the bloody hole." :tup:

Mar 9, 2006
"ISIS are barbaric savages that have Nothing to do with the modern Islam"
Saudi Arabia on the other hand is the core of Islam

- - - Updated - - -

yep

- - - Updated - - -

As i still didn't receive answer about ass and mecca, i have another question to the modern muslims like Bisco and so on:
"And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you... (Quran, 16:15)"
do you believe that mountains prevents earthquakes or could save people from earthquakes? if yes then explain this to me

and this is the map of the world's mountains
You can notice that they practically identical but let me continue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Kashmir_earthquake
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Sikkim_earthquake
And why earthquakes are happen every single day? Let me destroy this myth for ya cause in the USA or in the Himalayas, in all regions with large mountains earthquakes have occurred with bigger or lower magnitude, you can easily check it by yourself, mountains are created and formed by the movement and collision of tectonic plates and by volcanic forces, not by god placing them on the surface of the planet, it's just as simple as that, the idea that mountains prevent the earth from shaking is nonsense that can easily be refuted by simply looking at a map showing where earthquakes occur
So, since I have proven the fact that's it's nonsense and utter crap that mountains prevents earthquakes, will you throw away quran from your life? If no, what kind of argument you need to change ur view and become freethinker?

P.S. Ofc Mohammed not invented it, he stole it from the bible, like he did with other 80% of quran:
Job 28:9 : People assault the flinty rock with their hands and lay bare the roots of the mountains.
Psalm 18:7 : The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry.
Jonah 2:6 : To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever. But you, LORD my God, brought my life up from the pit.
All 3 abrahamic religions are nothing but the mix of mythology, sexism, barbarism and crazy fantasies of it authors
But what do i know, i am just another islamophobe

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Though watching a person of no faith trying to explain from the perspective of someone of faith is like watching a Call of Duty addict try to explain the Battle of Waterloo.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Though watching a person of no faith trying to explain from the perspective of someone of faith is like watching a Call of Duty addict try to explain the Battle of Waterloo.
Very true. Plus when it's a moron doing the explaining it's even worse.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So Saudi Arabia represents the rest of us 1 billion muslims. I wouldn't live in Saudi Arabia if it were the last place on earth, all due respect to Saudi members who may be posters on this forum.

Mar 9, 2006
So Saudi Arabia represents the rest of us 1 billion muslims. I wouldn't live in Saudi Arabia if it were the last place on earth, all due respect to Saudi members who may be posters on this forum.
yes, it's represents the most of muslims, you can see it on the 2nd pic - 1.1 out of 1.6 wants sharia laws over everything, sharia laws = death penalties
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law - prove
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudud

"Those who annoy Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this World and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating Punishment. Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City, desist not, We shall certainly stir thee up against them: Then will they not be able to stay in it as thy neighbours for any length of time: They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy)."
— Quran 33:57–61
I really want to know how Allah has cursed me in this world :seven:

What more can i say, they ask you to kill atheists in the quran, yet modern muslims will tell me the different stories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_blasphemy

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Did RUS just graduate from university or how does he seem so smart after all these years? Great job dude and congrats. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)