"I support Muslims who love freedom" (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4799243 said:
Only once? You have to pray 5 times per day, also i have a very serious question for ya - 5 times per day you have to kiss carpet looking towards Mecca, but since Earth is a sphere it does mean that whenever you look at something with ur eyes you look at the same thing with your ass, it's ok in islam to show ur ass to mecca? i very curious with this
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

What the hell did I just read here :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Only once? You have to pray 5 times per day, also i have a very serious question for ya - 5 times per day you have to kiss carpet looking towards Mecca, but since Earth is a sphere it does mean that whenever you look at something with ur eyes you look at the same thing with your ass, it's ok in islam to show ur ass to mecca? i very curious with this
:lol:

One can definitely not accuse you of being predictable or boring :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Warya don't abti me :howler: I'm not that old
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fr3sh defenitely :D
Hey! :(

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:rofl: :rofl:Legend

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Actually towards sun.

Mar 9, 2006
Actually towards sun.
The Qibla (Arabic: قبلة‎‎, "direction"), also transliterated as Qiblah, Qibleh, Kiblah, Kıble or Kibla, is the direction that should be faced when a Muslim prays during salat. It is fixed as the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca. Most mosques contain a wall niche, known as mihrab, that indicates the Qiblah.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4799545 said:
The Qibla (Arabic: قبلة‎‎, "direction"), also transliterated as Qiblah, Qibleh, Kiblah, Kıble or Kibla, is the direction that should be faced when a Muslim prays during salat. It is fixed as the direction of the Kaaba in Mecca. Most mosques contain a wall niche, known as mihrab, that indicates the Qiblah.
I feel proud to see you learning about Islam.

Allahu Akbar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)