"I support Muslims who love freedom" (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's bullshit. Door swings both ways.

Yes, we aren't Chinese but unlike them, we have a history of ruling the world. It's a cycle. Worst is behind.

It's not really. Talmud judges people on how they born. Sharia is about choices made by people.
And yet I just read how Ramzi Yousef converted to Christianity. :seven:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And yet I just read how Ramzi Yousef converted to Christianity. :seven:
"Ramzi Yousef is also there on Range 13. No one we have talked to who knows Yousef believes his change of religion is for real, despite the extraordinary steps of cutting his hair, eating pork and professing to be a Christian."

—Henry Schuster, CBS News

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck youself yousef. Though what he said when he was arrested was on point despite being a warped killer extremist:

"Yes, I am a terrorist, and proud of it as long as it is against the U.S. government and against Israel, because you are more than terrorists; you are the one who invented terrorism and using it every day. You are butchers, liars and hypocrites.

Nasty family, apparently his uncle is Khalid sheik mohammed.

Mar 4, 2007
Swag gave me explanation why you gave me warning for me cursing RUS for disrespecting my religion for posting this picture?

Everyone on this forum knows this is not the first time RUS pull shit like this about Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)