Hernanes (6 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I blame allegri for starting him. How can allegri not see hernanes doesn't belong?? An average fan can see it, why can't the professional? Hernanes should never play for juve again and Marotta should swallow his pride, admit he made a mistake, and sell him in January. Send him back to brazil for all I care. Lemina is 5x the player he is yet rots on the bench.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I blame allegri for starting him. How can allegri not see hernanes doesn't belong?? An average fan can see it, why can't the professional? Hernanes should never play for juve again and Marotta should swallow his pride, admit he made a mistake, and sell him in January. Send him back to brazil for all I care. Lemina is 5x the player he is yet rots on the bench.
What I didn't like about Hernanes in particular is that this is supposed to be his best position but he isn't involved enough in the game. It's a crucial position between the two lines but he's so timid, which is one thing, but also being slow means he gets bypassed too often. Yeah he needs regular games there but there isn't time now for that. Then he decided he was John Rambo for 30 seconds...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)