Hernanes (19 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The worst thing that happened to Juve. Not a single atom in this player has anything in common with our club. A complete anti Juve.

Yeah, I hate him from the moment a saw his slow and stupid ass in our jersey.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Have there been any official statements by the club or interviews with Hernanes?

I'm really upset about what happened. Exactly what we didn't need.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Effectively useless while on the pitch, again, and that tackle was disgusting. What an idiot.

Looking forward to the day he is sold/given away.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Best to fire him not to send him on vacation.
I woudn't go that far as I don't know a good replacement. But I can't think of any transfer he did worse than Hernanes. Krasic looks like Messi in comparison

- - - Updated - - -

Effectively useless while on the pitch, again, and that tackle was disgusting. What an idiot.

Looking forward to the day he is sold/given away.
you wish/not after sucking 4 years worth of wages

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Disastrous performance and thanks to him we lost a chance to win an important game. This signing has been a complete and utter failure, and I'm not even gonna give him the whole season to prove himself like I do with most players (yes, even worse than Isla's first season). Sell him at first possible chance.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst thing that happened to Juve. Not a single atom in this player has anything in common with our club. A complete anti Juve.

Yeah, I hate him from the moment a saw his slow and stupid ass in our jersey.
Nailed it.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

This is football - shit happens (Hernanes is not the shit :D) I'm sure he still has to give us a lot of positives through the season, just like Mandzukic, Zaza and Rugani.

Man, some of the red cards are abysmal :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I woudn't go that far as I don't know a good replacement. But I can't think of any transfer he did worse than Hernanes. Krasic looks like Messi in comparison

- - - Updated - - -

you wish/not after sucking 4 years worth of wages
Maybe Martinez?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)