Hernanes (65 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nedved dived alot, Del Piero was a master at drawing fouls and we have had some of the dirtiest players to ever play the game. Stop being so biased please.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok you are either trolling or a complete idiot :sergio:
How is saying you don't like diving biased?

Del Piero was never a diver and I have no problem with a player drawing a foul, it is a real talent to be able to relieve pressure by getting the ball in an isolated position and winning a free-kick. Del Piero was a master at that, I cannot believe a Juve fan likens his play to diving.

I wouldn't condone diving from any player, Nedved included (who is one of my favourite players). I don't see what is wrong with being against Hernanes doing that and having a joke that his Inter past is the reason he dived. I even like Hernanes so nothing to do with being biased, I just hate diving.

As for dirty players at Juve, I have no problem whatsoever with that. Chiellini v Zlatan was incredible. Not a fan of elbows/punches though.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Del Piero was never a diver and I have no problem with a player drawing a foul, it is a real talent to be able to relieve pressure by getting the ball in an isolated position and winning a free-kick. Del Piero was a master at that, I cannot believe a Juve fan likens his play to diving.

I wouldn't condone diving from any player, Nedved included (who is one of my favourite players). I don't see what is wrong with being against Hernanes doing that and having a joke that his Inter past is the reason he dived. I even like Hernanes so nothing to do with being biased, I just hate diving.

As for dirty players at Juve, I have no problem whatsoever with that. Chiellini v Zlatan was incredible. Not a fan of elbows/punches though.
What? :lol:

And both Nedved and Del Piero dived occasionally. It's just how it is.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What? :lol:

And both Nedved and Del Piero dived occasionally. It's just how it is.
Chiellini v Zlatan was great, a good battle right on the edge of the rules. I don't like players elbowing others in the face off the ball e.g. Cavani on Chiellini a few seasons ago.

I don't agree Del Piero used to dive.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

It's fine not liking diving i don't like it either but i still have to hold my hands up and admit that Juve players do it and so did some of oir legends. I love Del Piero probably more than any grown man should :D and i appreciate how he used to draw fouls it truely was a an art but i feel that this is similar to what Hernanes tried only he did it all wrong. If you were joking then thats fine i understand i just hope he doesnt get any serious criticism for being an former inter player. His performance has been underrated here by a few people and im sure its because of his inter past and because we are still raw from not getting a world class AM.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His Inter past doesn't matter, was only 18 months, only thing that matters is whether he is good enough or not.
Which I think he could be. He isn't going to set the world on fire like the best in his position but he will be useful for us.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have no issue with him, he's not good enough to be the trequartista we've been looking for and will probably be a reserve option in a year from now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He will do better IMO as we get more comfortable with either formation. I like that he can play regista or TQ.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Unspectacular but nice to have someone who can take in the ball.

Lemina seems to get better and better the more he doesn't play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)