Hernanes (57 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
For me Hernanes didn't do much, we didn't see the kind of behind the defenders ball or spraying Marchi/Pirlo does, he didn''t cover much grounds as well and he is amazingly slow. He was there, as a body to make numbers, but Marchi is clearly a head above. Should have done better on Fernandiho but i guess Hernanes isn't really a natural CDM to do that at the first place. Can't fault him for that. Did good as a stop gap measure against a monster midfield in Yaya and Fernandinho given the circumstances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
We'll see. If he can stake his claim for the regista position then our best midfield could be Pogba - Hernanes - Marchisio.
I think that khedira will be needed when feed , he brings a lot of muscle and experience to the squad which is something we lack with that trio

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He will be the new almost player this year. @CrimsonianKing

How many shots will he have blocked before he scores? :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why? When half our attack has been misfiring from inside the box why is it such a bad idea to shoot? At least he hits them on target and forces a save from the goalie.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Poor performance.

He is slow and can't defend well. He can barely tackle, most of times his only alternative is to foul the guy.

Ball distribution also poor, misplaced passes, wasn't direct/incisive with his passing.

He's a Khedira kind of guy. Doesn't do anything specially well, wether defending or attacking. So he can't be a DM or AM.

He should be a rotation player as a CM, I definitely don't like him as a DM. Hopefully Lemina can play the position.

Mar 9, 2006
How on earth can you bench him when he is one and only option that is available for passing game and proved himself as good CM against City with 85% passing accuracy and perfect build-up play with his teammates

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Everytime he prepares to take a shot with either foot, you know it's going to be threatening. I'd say we would've won the game if he started. Set Pieces and long shots against those 11-man defences are crucial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)