Hernanes (74 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Great signing.

Versatile player that brings stability.

He's not our AM that we all wanted, but I like him very much.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I gotta admit that I didn't always manage to differentiate between players on my shitty as fuck stream, but he seemed aight. Nothing more, nothing less.

- - - Updated - - -

Lemina seems to get better and better the more he doesn't play.
Exactly :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was good today but sometimes he should release the ball earlier. I wanted to see some shots from him tonight considering Kompany was winning all the duels with our players.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Played within himself, and didn't try to do anything silly or spectacular. Clearly he is a coach's player, always does as he's told. Which is not a bad thing when you have other show boaters on the pitch. I like his versatility, but when played in position I'd like to see a little more flair from his end.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If the 433 becomes our main formation and when eventually khedira and marchisio are once again available he may be relegated to a sub , if it happens I would kind of feel sorry for him , he came to be a trequartista and would have been the only choice in the squad which would have made him a sure starter when he was present , but if this happens that he will be relegated to a bench position .

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
If the 433 becomes our main formation and when eventually khedira and marchisio are once again available he may be relegated to a sub , if it happens I would kind of feel sorry for him , he came to be a trequartista and would have been the only choice in the squad which would have made him a sure starter when he was present , but if this happens that he will be relegated to a bench position .
I dont think we'll have main formation this season.
Allegri will try to adjust formation to the opponents since we dont have any players that will guarantee certain formation to be played all the time.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Did his job very well yesterday, the other players should have involved him a bit more in the game, but as a replacement for Marchisio, he did well.
Good to know that he can be an alternative for Marchisio.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We'll see. If he can stake his claim for the regista position then our best midfield could be Pogba - Hernanes - Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)