Hector Herrera - CM - Porto (7 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Fuck Schweiny. I don't want that old and pudgy pig farmer. He is too fucking slow now anyways.

Herrara and Kovacic, and I will be ok with that.
KovCic will likely be a loan anyway.

Thanks mate.

- - - Updated - - -

So, why sell Pogba now? Why not wait to find a replacement?
Or why sell him at all? My guess is, that all our primary targets already moved or renewed. Read: Gomes and Mascherano, and we couldn't find terms with their clubs. Either way the Pogba deal needs to be finalised to give us time to trade in the market. In fact, I won't even be surprised if this deal was done a while ago for us to fix our transfer strategy, but because of losing those primary midfield targets, we probably have run out of time to announce the deal due to the player probably not returning to base after his vacation. God knows with this saga.

- - - Updated - - -

Da Costa once sold Giourkas Seitaridis for 20 million euros..if your reaction is who?just imagine what he'll demand for Herrera..he's the master of overpricing,he's gonna rape us hard.
Worst case scenario. 40m buyout clause. That's about a 10m premium over what we will perhaps be negotiating for. Worth it under the circumstances, if push comes to shove.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
So from what i can gather Herrera is like Vidal minus the drinking.
Vidal's finishing is better and Vidal is much more of a ball-winner and tackler. Herrera is a much better dribbler, a better passer and has significantly better long range shot.

Herrera would bring in the industriousness and engine that we've sorely missed since Vidal left. This is their biggest similarity.

I'd say that prime Vidal was easily the better player but Herrera is as good a replacement as we'll get for Vidal.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Vidal's finishing is better and Vidal is much more of a ball-winner and tackler. Herrera is a much better dribbler, a better passer and has significantly better long range shot.

Herrera would bring in the industriousness and engine that we've sorely missed since Vidal left. This is their biggest similarity.

I'd say that prime Vidal was easily the better player but Herrera is as good a replacement as we'll get for Vidal.
Come on Beppe, do it !! :tuttosport:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Bazoer, is nowhere near ready for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe he's ready enough for at least rotation role, and will develop into something special here. At Ajax he plays with other kids, while here he can learn from players like Marchisio and Pjanic. He'd be an ideal signing for me, also can play almost anywhere in midfield.

Herrera and Bazoer, while getting rid of Hernanes. That would be great.

Aug 26, 2014

Then he will be perfect for our last player this mercato, still i would have liked if Pogba stayed for another year at least but what can you do

Beppe should sign him fast and focus on selling some players we don't need

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Love me some Mexican!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

As long as he runs his lungs out , tackles and pass while Pjanic do his magic ill not moan.

His dribbles and shoots are just a (big) plus

:p

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Napoli have an agreement with Herrera & they're ready to raise their offer to close the deal. Juve are interested in him. [Via @RafAuriemma]

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

it can only get so erect

- - - Updated - - -

How retarded is it going to be if Napoli beat us to him with the Higuain money..
Very retarded from the player indeed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)