Hector Herrera - CM - Porto (2 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why are people worried about Napoli getting Herrera if he already rejected them because of image rights?

lol
Since pogba left juventus, zizinho feels a dramatic need to express his undying love for paul, and will trash anything juve related.

I hope it soon fades, before he becomes the new depressed man

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Out of all the possibilities, Witsel does seem to be the one who is more strongly linked to us.

I'm definitely against it, but...yeah... Well I lost my train of thought.

If he comes, I hope he explodes, I guess.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Out of all the possibilities, Witsel does seem to be the one who is more strongly linked to us.

I'm definitely against it, but...yeah... Well I lost my train of thought.

If he comes, I hope he explodes, I guess.
If he comes nothing we can do it about it only hope for the best and wish him luck...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I notice how you have been consistantly trashing anything juve related since Pogba left us. I'd like to ask why ?
Pjanic is easily a better player then hamsic, and i was referring to asamoah prime, reports so far were very encouraging.

Herrera would be able to significantly shine in a midfield where he can be the main aggressive player. Him with Pjanic and prime asamoah, would be insane
im not trashing anything, ive said several times that we are CL favorites even without Pogba and said that depending on who we sign, the midfield wont have significantly downgraded from last seasons one

Hamsik is one of my favorite non Juve players in Italy, hes been a top player for Napoli for years and we almost signed him last summer. Pjanic currently is better but not by much. the difference between the two isnt so high to negate the difference between Allan-Herrera vs Sturaro-Asamoah. their midfield would simply be better if Marchisio and Khedira are out. if Asamoah was at his best form id say our midfield (without Marchisio-Khedira) would be good enough to hold their own vs that Napoli midfield and given the difference in quality in defense and attack, we would likely beat them

agree about the last part. Herrera would be great here if he can get to the starting lineup regularly, because a fit Khedira is ahead of him (see i dont trash everything Juve related ;)). would love to see Marchisio-Khedira-Herrera-Pjanic in some games if we get him. id be OK with Kovacic too if we dont sign Herrera. and Matuidi or matic wouldnt be bad either. that all if Pogba leaves ofcourse

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why are people worried about Napoli getting Herrera if he already rejected them because of image rights?

lol
image rights can be negotiated again and hed be a 100% starter there. here, hed be 4th choice (5th if Pogba stays, or if he leaves and we get another mid thats better than him) so he might accept their offer. especially if Napoli offers more than us to Porto

- - - Updated - - -

Since pogba left juventus, zizinho feels a dramatic need to express his undying love for paul, and will trash anything juve related.

I hope it soon fades, before he becomes the new depressed man
do i sound depressed, because thats absolutely not how i feel currently :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
image rights can be negotiated again and hed be a 100% starter there. here, hed be 4th choice (5th if Pogba stays, or if he leaves and we get another mid thats better than him) so he might accept their offer. especially if Napoli offers more than us to Porto

- - - Updated - - -

do i sound depressed, because thats absolutely not how i feel currently :D
With Khedira`s availability I`d call him a starter and even if Khedira is healthy I`m not sure Khedira will bench him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
With Khedira`s availability I`d call him a starter and even if Khedira is healthy I`m not sure Khedira will bench him
Khedira is better. and you cant say for sure how many games he will miss next season. maybe Herrera is the one that misses half a season. but if we get Herrera, hes behind Sami

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Khedira is better. and you cant say for sure how many games he will miss next season. maybe Herrera is the one that misses half a season. but if we get Herrera, hes behind Sami
Its not about who is better its about who fits the role we need better - I`m undecided about it as I have seen few games from Herrera while lots of games from Khedira

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Its not about who is better its about who fits the role we need better - I`m undecided about it as I have seen few games from Herrera while lots of games from Khedira
Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira will work just fine in case Pogba leaves. what role is it that Herrera would occupy that we need so much right now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)