Hector Herrera - CM - Porto (3 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we acquire Witsel, I am sure some will still find the need to defend the decision and put a positive twist on it. Losing Pogba and getting someone like Witsel, who is barely good enough to be a 5th/6th choice here is a massive downgrade. He isn't even as good as Lemina ffs!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'd like Herrera closed today. Do it Beppe. Announce it simultaneously with Pogbas signing. Don't be scrapping for leftovers till end August, and if Napoli beats us to him, we have our task cut out coz they will have the best midfield in Italy, till Marchisio returns anyway.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we acquire Witsel, I am sure some will still find the need to defend the decision and put a positive twist on it. Losing Pogba and getting someone like Witsel, who is barely good enough to be a 5th/6th choice here is a massive downgrade. He isn't even as good as Lemina ffs!
its september 2nd, go back to your mancave

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I'd like Herrera closed today. Do it Beppe. Announce it simultaneously with Pogbas signing. Don't be scrapping for leftovers till end August, and if Napoli beats us to him, we have our task cut out coz they will have the best midfield in Italy, till Marchisio returns anyway.
No they won't. Asamoah, Khedira, Pjanic is easily the best.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I really rate Herrera. He'd bring some balance and dynamism to our midfield with Pjanic in and Pogba out.

What do people think he'd be available for? €40M?

Midfield (at some fucking point) consisting of Pjanic, Marchisio, Herrera, Khedira, Asamoah, Lemina and some other dude (probably Sturaro) works for me. If Pjanic is out for any noticable amount of time, we're fucked on creativity though.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
When and if Asamoah and Khedira are ever fit.
They both are and Marchisio is returning.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, you need to stop counting Khedira in any realistic line up. Man gets injured when he wakes up in bed in the morning, and realises his morning wood scraped his thigh.
Then let's stop acting as if Napoli are a threat to us. They have been failing ever since Maradona... And think about how Napoli are interested in Pereyra who is barely even considered over here. The gulf in class is very apparent, even in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)