Hector Herrera - CM - Porto (1 Viewer)

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Elaborate. Or, nevermind actually..

I for one really want him here. Him and Juve are a match. He'd grow even more here. Ironically enough, we probably can't afford him anyway.
He's just not good enough on the ball for the standard we're trying to reach. He's the sort of player that will go disappearing on the big European nights when they put us under pressure. We need a midfield that's going to be technical enough to handle the ball under pressure thus allowing us more opportunities to transition the ball from defence to attack, he definitely wont be aiding in that.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
He's just not good enough on the ball for the standard we're trying to reach. He's the sort of player that will go disappearing on the big European nights when they put us under pressure. We need a midfield that's going to be technical enough to handle the ball under pressure thus allowing us more opportunities to transition the ball from defence to attack, he definitely wont be aiding in that.
:lol:

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Now I don't know who you have in mind as a realistic midfield target for us, but if we are looking at the ones we are linked to, and the midfielders in our squad, I'd say Herrara is just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)